SD36 Employee Self Service: As an employee of Surrey Schools, you have access to many online tools and resources that can make your job easier. The Surrey Schools District Employee Self Service Portal is one of those tools.
It is a secure website that gives you access to your personal information and information about your pay, benefits, and pension.
Looking for the Surrey Schools Staff Portal Login Guide? You are landed in the right place. In this article, we will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to log in to the Employee Self Service Portal.
If you are new to the SD36 Employee Self Service Portal, we recommend that you take some time to explore all of the features and resources that are available to you.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Surrey Schools
- 2 What is Surrey Schools Employee Self Service Portal?
- 3 SD36 Self Serve Employees Benefits
- 4 How do I Login into SD36 Employee Self Service Portal?
- 5 Trouble logging in?
- 6 FAQs – People Also Ask
- 7 Final Words
About Surrey Schools
Surrey Schools is a school district in British Columbia, Canada. It is the province’s largest district by student population, with over 73,000 students enrolled in 115 schools. The district also employs over 5,900 teachers and staff members.
Surrey Schools offers a variety of programs and services to its students, including International Baccalaureate and French immersion. The district is also home to many unique and innovative programs, such as the Sd36 Hub for Innovation in Learning.
Surrey Schools Hub is committed to providing a safe and inclusive learning environment for all students. The district has a number of initiatives in place to support this commitment, including an Equity and Inclusion Strategy and an Aboriginal Education Enhancement Agreement.
What is Surrey Schools Employee Self Service Portal?
The Surrey Self Service Portal is an online ESS web portal that provides employees with 24/7 access to their personal and employment information.
The SD36 Employee Self Serve Portal is available to all Surrey Schools employees. It is a great resource for employees to stay connected with their employment information.
With the ESS Portal, they can view their electronic pay statements and district catalogues, view their work schedule, access benefit information, post for jobs, review and accept TTOC jobs, log, review, or authorize absences; update their contact information, and more!
SD36 Self Serve Employees Benefits
The SD36 Self Serve Employees Benefits package is a complete benefits solution for employees of Surrey Schools. The package includes health, dental, vision coverage, life insurance, and disability insurance.
Employees can enroll in the SD36 Employee Self Serve Benefits package through the Employee Self Service Portal.
Once enrolled, employees will have access to an online account to view their benefits information, submit claims, and more.
Retirement Benefits: All employees of Surrey Schools are automatically enrolled in the SD36 Retirement Savings Plan. The plan is a defined contribution pension plan, which means that employees and the district contribute to the plan on a monthly basis.
Each employee’s contribution is based on their salary and years of service. Employees can view their account balance and investment options through the Surrey ESS Portal.
The SD36 Retirement Savings Plan is just one of the many retirement benefits offered by Surrey Schools. Other benefits include a Defined Benefit Pension Plan and a Post-Retirement Life Insurance Plan.
ESS Surrey Schools Portal Login Requirements
To access the Surrey School District Staff self service portal, employees will need the following things:
- A valid Surrey Schools employee email address
- A valid SD36 Employee Number
- A valid Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- A personal access code (PAC) (If you are a Surrey Schools employee and do not have a PAC, you can request one by contacting the IT Service Desk, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the IMS Service Desk.)
- A device with internet access
How do I Login into SD36 Employee Self Service Portal?
Follow the steps given below to login into Surrey School District 36 employee self-service portal:
- Visit the SD36 Employee Self Service Portal at https://staff.surreyschools.ca/.
- You will see the “Employee Self Service” option on the left side.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
- It will take you to the Surrey Schools Employee Self Serve Login page.
- Enter your SD36 Employee Number in the “User ID” field.
- Enter your PIN in the “Password” field.
- Click on the “Login” button.
If you have entered the correct login credentials, you will be taken to your account’s dashboard. From here, you can view your personal and employment information, as well as access the various features and tools offered by the portal.
You may also check:
How do I Reset the Surrey Schools Self-Serve Login Password?
If you have forgotten your SD36 employee self service login password, you can reset it by following the steps given below:
- Visit the Employee Self Service Login Surrey Schools at https://staff.surreyschools.ca/.
- There, click on the “Manage Password” button.
- It will take you to the password management webpage.
- Here, you can change (if you know the current password) or reset your password (If you’ve forgotten your password).
- Select the “Change” option.
- After that, click the “Reset” button.
- Enter your Surrey Schools District Username in the “User ID” field.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- It will take you to the next page, where you have to answer your security question.
- Answer the question and click on the “Submit” button.
- Follow the instructions given on the screen to reset your password.
If you are still having trouble resetting your password, please contact the IT Service Desk for assistance.
Trouble logging in?
If you have trouble logging in to your Surrey Schools ESS account, please get in touch with the IMS Service Desk at (604) 595-6000 for assistance.
- Open Monday – Friday (excluding statutory holidays)
- Hours: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Please Note: The IMS Service Desk can only assist with login issues related to the SD36 Staff Portal. They cannot assist with employee benefits or pension questions. For assistance with those matters, please contact your HR department directly.
- SD36 Employee Self Service Portal Login Page: https://staff.surreyschools.ca/
- Surrey Schools’ official website: www.surreyschools.ca
Surrey Schools Social Handles
FAQs – People Also Ask
How can I unlock my Surrey School District Employee Self Service account?
If your Surrey School District account has been locked, you must contact the IMS Service Desk at (604) 595-6000 for assistance. They will be able to help you reset your password and unlock your account.
If you have enrolled in the Password Management system, you can also use the Password Management option to unlock your ESS Surrey portal account.
How do I view my electronic pay statements?
To view your electronic pay statements, log in to your Surrey School District Employee Self Serve account using your username and password.
After logging in, click on the “Employee” tab and select “Pay Information” from the drop-down menu. On the next page, you will be able to view and print your electronic pay statements.
How do I enroll in the SD36 Employee Self-Serve Password Management system?
To enroll in the Surrey School District Employee Self Serve Password Management system:
- Go to the https://staff.surreyschools.ca/ ESS login website and click the manage password button.
- It will take you to the password management webpage, where you select the “Enroll” option.
- Enter your district username and password to confirm your identity.
- After that, enter your Non-District Email, choose a security question, write an answer for that, and create and confirm your new password. Click on the “Next” button.
- After that, follow the instructions given on the screen to complete the enrollment process.
- Once you have completed the enrollment process, you will be able to use the Password Management system to reset your password if you forget it in the future.
If you’re an employee at Surrey Schools, ensuring that your password is secure and up to date will go a long way in protecting yourself.
The SD36 Self Serve Login portal is a great way to manage your account and keep your information safe.
If you have any trouble logging in or resetting your password, sd36 email login, the IT Service Desk will be happy to assist you.
For more general questions about Surrey Schools District Employee Self Service Portal, you can visit their website or social media handles.