Blount Memorial Patient Portal is a cutting-edge, electronic medical records software solution that enables patients to access and securely manage their health information throughout the continuum of treatment. It will be a helpful tool for patients seeking access to their medical information in a secure environment.
It is widely known that many people do not take their medications as indicated or follow through with treatments for chronic conditions such as asthma and diabetes because they don’t understand the process. The Blount portal was designed to help patients understand and manage their health, monitor the progress of their treatments, and communicate with their providers.
Table Of Contents
- 1 About Blount Memorial Hospital
- 2 Blount Memorial Patient Portal
- 3 How To Register at Blount Memorial Patient Portal?
- 4 How to Login into Blount Memorial Hospital Patient Portal?
- 5 Blount Memorial Helpdesk Contact Information
- 6 FAQ (People Also Ask)
- 7 Final Words
About Blount Memorial Hospital
Blount Memorial Hospital is a large facility that provides a robust set of services to the people of northeast Tennessee and southwest Virginia. Blount offers a broad range of treatments, including orthopedic care, cardiac care, cancer care, general surgery, OB/GYN care, pediatrics, and rehabilitation. Blount strives to provide the latest in cutting-edge technology and amenities for its patients.
Blount Memorial Hospital is located at 907 E Lamar Alexander Pkwy, Maryville, TN 37804, United States. It has more than 400 beds and comprises an acute care facility and a long-term care center.
Blount Memorial Patient Portal
Blount Memorial Hospital and physicians from the Blount Memorial Physicians Group location of East Tennessee Medical Group created a patient portal. This patient portal will have the capability of providing patients with their test results, scheduling appointments, emailing their doctor, requesting medication refills, and looking up other information.
Benefits of Blount Memorial Hospital Patient Portal
There are several benefits of having the Blount Memorial Patient Portal Login account. Some of these are as follows:
1. It provides you with access to your lab reports and test results
2. You can request a prescription refill at any time and from anywhere
3. You can schedule an appointment with your physician or request that they call you back instead of having to wait in line for them to call you back
4. Accessing your medical information such as your patient account and billing statements
5. You can see your upcoming appointments in your calendar
6. You can request that a nurse or physician call you back instead of having to wait in line for them to return the phone call
7. Ultimately, this portal will help reduce time spent waiting in line, and it will allow you to handle your medical needs and requests much faster and with ease.
You may also check:
- YRMC Patient Portal
- Palmetto Primary Care Patient Portal
- LMH Patient Portal
- Bima Patient Portal
- Mayo Clinic Patient Portal
- Emory Patient Portal
- MyCenturaHealth Login
How To Register at Blount Memorial Patient Portal?
You will receive portal access on your email after you visit the hospital. They will send you the patient portal registration page official link on your email. First, you need to create your account to access it. These are the steps:
- First of all, you need to click the link from the email.
- You will then be directed to a screen where you will put in your eight-digit patient ID number and the last four digits of your SSN.
- After entering this information, click on “Submit.”
- You will then be given a registration page for the Blount Medical Portal.
- You can create an account by putting in all required fields such as name, date of birth, contact information, email address, etc.
- You will also have to agree with the Patient Portal Terms and Conditions of Use statement, which states that you permit your health care providers to access your medical records electronically.
- After this, select “Create an Account” and finish the required information to create a secure account where you can manage all your online medical requests and needs.
Blount Memorial Patient Portal Login Requirements
- Blount Memorial Patient Portal web address.
- Blount Memorial Patient Portal login valid User ID and Password.
- Internet browser that is compatible with the Blount Memorial Patient Portal official website.
- Laptop or PC or Smartphone or Tablet with Reliable internet access.
How to Login into Blount Memorial Hospital Patient Portal?
Follow these steps to login your Blount Memorial Patient Portal account:
- Visit the Blount Memorial Patient Portal Login official website.
- This link will redirect you to the Blount Memorial Hospital Patient Portal Login webpage.
- Now, you will be asked to enter your Blount Memorial Patient Login User ID and Password.
- Click the “Sign in” button to access your Blount Memorial Patient Portal login account.
How to Reset Blount Memorial Patient Portal Login Password?
Have you forgotten the Blount Memorial Hospital Patient Portal login password? If yes, then follow these steps to reset your password:
- Visit the Blount Memorial Patient Portal Login official website.
- Then, click the “Forgot Password?” option.
- Enter your patient number and click the “Submit” button.
- It will redirect you to another webpage that will guide you to enter a new password for the Blount Memorial Patient Portal login account.
Blount Memorial Helpdesk Contact Information
If you are facing issues in accessing your Blount Memorial Patient Login account, please get in touch with Blount Memorial Hospital customer service:
- Phone Number: 865-983-7211
- Blount Memorial Hospital Official Website: https://blountmemorial.org/
- Blount Memorial Patient Portal Login Official Website: https://blountmemorial.org/resources–health_record
Blount Memorial Hospital Social Handles
FAQ (People Also Ask)
Can I add Family Members to My Blount Memorial Patient Portal account?
Yes, you can add family members to your account. Click on “My Account” from the navigation bar and then click on “My Family” from the drop-down menu.
Can I use Blount Memorial patient portal to change my appointment time?
Yes, you can. You can go to the Blount Hospital patient portal and click on “View My Appointment Schedule.” If your appointment time has changed, it will appear in red.
This is all about the Blount Memorial Patient Portal Login. We have shared everything related to the Blount Memorial Hospital Patient Portal, such as registering, creating an account, and password reset.
We hope you like our article on Blount Memorial Patient Portal Login. We wish you a good experience with your Blount Memorial Hospital patient portal. In case of any queries or doubts, feel free to contact us using the comment section below. We will be happy to help you out!