If you are a patient of Cooley Dickinson Health Care, you may have access to the Cooley Dickinson Patient Portal. This portal allows patients to manage their health care from any computer or mobile device with Internet access.
If you don’t know how to log in or signup for the portal, don’t worry. In this article, we will show you how to do both. But before we get started, let’s take a look at what the Patient Portal can do for you.
Table Of Contents
About Cooley Dickinson Hosptial
Cooley Dickinson Hospital is a not-for-profit, Magnet®-designated, integrated health care delivery system serving the people of the Pioneer Valley. Part of the Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) Partners Health Care System, Cooley Dickinson includes a 119-bed acute care hospital in Northampton, Massachusetts as well as satellite facilities and primary care physicians throughout the four counties of western Massachusetts.
As a regional leader in health care, Cooley Dickinson provides a broad range of primary, specialty, and hospital care services. They offer the most technologically advanced diagnostic and treatment options available while delivering the highest quality, safest patient care possible.
In addition to their strong commitment to clinical excellence, they are also dedicated to meeting the health care needs of their communities through education, prevention, and wellness initiatives.
Cooley Dickinson Patient Portal
The Cooley Dickinson Patient Portal is a secure, online way for patients to access their medical records and connect with their care team. The Portal provides patients with convenient 24/7 access to important health information and tools, such as the ability to request appointments, prescription refills, immunization records, medication history, and view test results.
The Portal also offers patients the ability to securely message their care team, pay their bills online, and update their contact information. The patient can access the Portal anytime, anywhere – all they need is an Internet connection.
You may also check:
Benefits of Cooley Dickinson Patient Gateway
There are many benefits to using the Cooley Dickinson Patient Gateway:
- You can schedule appointments with your provider
- Launch your virtual visits with the doctor using Zoom
- Review notes from your provider visit
- Review educational materials about COVID-19 and other health topics
- Download and complete new patient paperwork
Cooley Dickinson Patient Login Requirements
- Cooley Dickinson Patient Gateway login web address.
- Patient Portal valid Username and Password.
- Internet browser
- Laptop or PC or Smartphone or Tablet with Reliable internet access.
How To Login To Patient Portal?
Follow the steps below to login into your Patient Portal account:
- Go to the Cooley Dickinson website and click on the “Patients & Visitors” tab.
- Click on the “Cooley Dickinson Patient Portal” link.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Click on the “Login” button.
How To Reset Your Patient Gateway Login Password?
If you have forgotten your password, follow the steps below to reset it:
- Go to the Cooley Dickinson Patient Portal Login Page.
- Click on the “Forgot Password?” link.
- Enter your Username.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- You will receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password.
- Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password and log in to your account.
How To Create an Account at Cooley Dickinson Patient Portal?
If you are a new patient, you will need to create an account. To do so, please follow these steps:
1) Visit the Portal login page and click on the “Enroll Now” button.
2) Enter the “Activation Code” and “Access Code” that was given to you by the hospital.
3) After that enter your dob and click the “Next” button.
4) Enter your contact information and create a username and password.
5) Once you have completed all the fields, click on the “Finish” button.
Cooley Dickinson Tech Help
If you need any technical assistance with the Patient Portal, such as logging in, please contact the Cooley Dickinson Help Desk at 800-745-9683. They are available 24/7 to help you with any issues you may have.
Social Media Handles
FAQs – People Also Ask
Is there a mobile app?
Yes, the Patient Portal is available as a free app for iPhone and Android devices.
How Can I Check My Lab Results?
To view your lab results, log in to your Patient Portal account and click on the “Lab Results” tab. From there, you can view all of your lab results.
How Can I Pay My Bill Online?
To pay your bill online, log in to your Patient Portal account and click on the “Billing & Payment” tab. From there, you will be able to view your bill and make a payment.
The Patient Portal is just one of the many ways Cooley Dickinson is working to make healthcare more convenient and accessible for patients. By creating an account, you can take control of your health and connect with your care team in a secure, online environment.
So, if you don’t have time to come into the office for an appointment, you can easily schedule one online or even view test results. Plus, you can also take advantage of the many educational resources available through the portal.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the Help Desk. They’re always happy to help!