Table Of Contents
What is CXC Student Portal?
The CXC student portal was developed to help students get information about their academic status for the CSEC and CAPE examinations. They can view their examination entry points and result release dates and find other helpful information.
This portal helps to find information on subjects you are writing; it is accessible to the students who have individual login.
This portal will provide an opportunity for students to keep track of their academic progress throughout the University Education System. Qualified students can get information about their subjects, schedules, time frames, and other essential activities.
About Caribbean Examinations Council
The Caribbean Examinations Council (CXC) is an examination board in the Caribbean that is regionally based and regionally owned. CXC was established in 1972 as a non-profit making organization under the laws of Barbados.
The majority of members on the Board of Governors are from within the region. The Caribbean Examinations Council (CXC) offers a range of subjects at three levels: Core Subjects, Subsidiary Subjects, and Elective Subjects.
Students who take CXC subjects will receive a Caribbean Secondary Education Certificate (CSEC) if they pass. For university entrance purposes, the mark achieved determines whether or not advanced standing will be given.
Benefits of CXC Student Login Portal
There are several benefits of having the CXC Student Portal account. Some of these are as follows:
- View results
- Manage personal information
- Access examination timetables
- View entry points
- Check and pay exam fees online
- Manage examination preferences
- Register for examinations
- Access study resources
You may also check:
- GCU Student Portal
- University of Phoenix Student Login
- Chamberlain Student Portal
- Penn Foster Student Login
- BBIUniversity Login
CXC Student Portal Login Requirements
- CXC Student Portal login web address.
- CXC student center no., candidate no, birth certificate no, etc.
- Internet browser that is compatible with the CXC org Student Portal official website.
- Laptop or PC or Smartphone or Tablet with Reliable internet access.
How to Login into CXC Student Portal at Studentportal.cxc.org?
Following is the step by step process to log in to the Student Portal CXC account:
- Visit the CXC Student Login Portal official website at https://studentportal.cxc.org/.
- Enter your CXC center no, candidate no, birth certificate no, last name, date of birth, and period.
- After entering, click the “Login” button to access your CXC Student Portal login account.
How to Reset CXC Student Portal Login Password?
Have you forgotten your Student Portal CXC Login password? If yes, then you should contact the CXC support center. They will help you to recover your password.
CXC Helpdesk Contact Information
If you are facing problems while accessing the CXC Student Login portal account, please contact CXC customer service with the following details:
- Phone Number: (876) 630-5200
- Support Webpage: https://support.cxc.org/
- CXC Official Website: www.cxc.org
- CXC Student Portal Official Website: https://studentportal.cxc.org/
This is all about the CXC Student Portal at https://studentportal.cxc.org/. We have shared everything related to the CXC org student portal, such as CXC student benefits, login instructions, password reset steps, etc.
We hope you have all the information about logging into the CXC student portal account. If so, please share this article with your friends looking for CXC Login Portal Information. Thank you for reading our blog!