Do you ever feel like you don’t get enough credit for the hard work you do? Or that your colleagues never really seem to notice all the great things you do?
Well, there’s a new program that’s designed to change all that. It’s called HCA Healthcare Colleague Recognition, and it’s an online platform that allows colleagues to give and receive recognition for a job well done.
Not only that, but you can also earn points that can be redeemed for rewards. So if you’ve been looking for a way to get recognized for your hard work, this is it!
Here’s everything you need to know about the HCA Healthcare Colleague Recognition Program.
What is HCA Healthcare Colleague Recognition?
- 1 What is HCA Healthcare Colleague Recognition?
- 2 How do I Register for HCA Healthcare Colleague Recognition?
- 3 How Do I Login to the Site?
- 4 How Do I Give Recognition?
- 5 How do I Earn and Redeem Points?
- 6 How will new colleagues receive information about the program?
- 7 How do I check my HCA points?
- 8 What if I have questions about using the program?
HCA Healthcare Colleague Recognition is an online platform that allows colleagues to give and receive recognition for a job well done. It’s a great way to show your appreciation for someone’s hard work, and it also comes with the added bonus of being able to redeem points for rewards.
Here are some of the great features of the program:
• Your online recognition account can be accessed from your workstation, personal computer, and mobile device.
• Online tools make it easy to give and receive recognition and rewards.
• There will be many ways to be recognized and earn points during the year.
• Your points can be redeemed for a wide variety of Hca rewards, including gift cards, merchandise, and experiences.
How do I Register for HCA Healthcare Colleague Recognition?
If you are a first-time user, you should have received a registration email sent to your work email address. Click the registration link in that email to set your password and answer security questions.
- If you don’t have the email, visit https://ColleagueRecognition.isrewards.com,
- Enter your HCA 3-4 ID in your username field, and click “Forgot Password.”
- Follow the instructions to reset your password and answer security questions.
- Once you have registered, you will be able to log in and begin using the program!
Read More: Hcahranswers Login
How Do I Login to the Site?
- Visit ColleagueRecognition.isrewards.com.
- If you are under the HCA Healthcare network, click on the “On-Site Login” button. This will allow for a single sign-on connection.
- If you are not under the HCA Healthcare network, enter your username and password.
- If you have forgotten your password, click on the “Forgot Password” button.
How Do I Give Recognition?
Once you’ve logged in, click on the “Recognize” tab. You can search for colleagues by name or department, and you can also browse recent recognitions.
When you’ve found the colleague you want to recognize, click on the “Recognize” button. You’ll then be able to choose the type of recognition you want to give, write a personal message, and add a photo or video.
Once you’re happy with your recognition, click “Submit” and your colleague will be notified of your kind words!
How do I Earn and Redeem Points?
There are many ways to earn points, including:
- Being recognized by a colleague
- Recognizing a colleague
- Completing profile and preferences surveys
- Attending webinars and events
- And more!
You can redeem your points for various rewards, including gift cards, merchandise, and experiences. To redeem your points, log in to the recognition website and click on the “Rewards” tab. Browse the available rewards and make your selection. You can then add it to your cart and submit your order.
How will new colleagues receive information about the program?
If you are a new colleague, you will receive an email with registration instructions for when you will be eligible to participate. If you have any questions, please reach out to your manager or HR representative.
How do I check my HCA points?
To check your HCA Healthcare points, log in to the recognition website and click on the “My Points” tab. This will show you a summary of your points, as well as a history of how you’ve earned and redeemed them.
What if I have questions about using the program?
If you have questions about using the program, please contact customer service at (800) 337-8915 or send an email to [email protected] Customer service is available Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 8:00 pm EST.
That’s it! With the HCA Healthcare Colleague Recognition Program, it’s easy to show your appreciation for the great work of your colleagues. Start recognizing today!