Are you looking for the Home Depot Health Check official website? If yes, then you are at the right place. In this article, we will tell you everything about Home Depot Associate Health Check Portal, including Home Depot Health Check App features, Home Depot Employee Health Check benefits, Home Depot Health Check Login steps for Associate & SSC Non Associate, and many more. Let’s get started!!
Table Of Contents
- 1 About Home Depot
- 2 Home Depot Health Check For Employees & Associates
- 3 Benefits of the Home Depot Employee Health Check Portal
- 4 How to Login into Home Depot Associate Health Check Portal?
- 5 Home Depot Helpdesk Contact Information
- 6 Final Words
About Home Depot
Home Depot is a retailer that specializes in home improvement and construction products and services. The company offers a wide range of products for homeowners, renters, and professionals.
Home Depot operates more than 2,200 stores in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and China. The store sells various products, including appliances, paint and flooring, plumbing and electrical supplies, heating and cooling systems, lumber, and concrete.
Home Depot has been criticized for the low wages paid to its sales associates. In 2003, Home Depot changed its commission plan to give a more consistent base wage rate to its sales associates.
Home Depot Health Check For Employees & Associates
This Home Depot Health Check is a benefits portal designed for US Associates and SSC Non-Associates. If you are an associate, please log in with your career account. The portal will help associates take control of their health at work and make healthy choices for themselves and their families. SSC Non-Associates can also register on the portal by registering on the site.
The Home Depot Health Check allows employees or associates to check out affordable health insurance options for themselves and their families.
Home Depot Health Check App Download
You are just a few steps away from downloading the app.
- Go to HealthCheck.HomeDepot.Com and log in with your career account credentials.
- Click on “Download the App” under iPhone or Android banner to download the app of the Home Depot Health Check portal onto your device.
- Enter your email address and click on Submit.
- We will send you a confirmation email with the download link to your registered email id. Please follow the instructions in the email to download the app.
Benefits of the Home Depot Employee Health Check Portal
There are many benefits of using this Home Depot Associates Health Check Portal offered by Home Depot. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- CARE/Solutions for Life
- Tobacco Cessation Program
- Tax Preparation Discount Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Matching Gift Program
- Team Depot Volunteer Events
- METDesk (Special Needs Dependents Assistance)
- Associate Discounts
- Back-up Dependent Care
- Adoption Assistance
Full-Time Hourly & Salaried Associates
- Disability Insurance
- Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Legal Services Plan
- Veterinary Insurance
- Auto / Homeowner Insurance
- Bereavement Days
- Leave of Absence
- Personal / Sick Days
- Jury Duty
- Spending Account
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- FutureBuilder 401(k) Plan
- Direct Deposit and Bank Incentives
You may also check:
- Livetheorangelife Benefits Login
- My Apron Employee Self-Service Login
- Hca Healthcare Employee Login
- JD Employee Login
- Red Lobster Employee Navigator Login
- NYCHA Self Service Portal
- Toronto DSB eLearning Login
Home Depot Health Check Login Requirements
- Home Depot Health Check Login web address
- Home Depot Employee Health Check valid User ID and Password
- Internet browser that is compatible with the Home Depot Associate Health Check Portal official website
- Laptop or PC or Smartphone or Tablet with Reliable internet access
How to Login into Home Depot Associate Health Check Portal?
Following are the steps to Login into Home Depot Employee Health Check Account For Associate:
- Visit the Home Depot Health Check Portal official website at https://healthcheck.homedepot.com/.
- Click the “Associate” button.
- It will take you to the Home Depot Health Check Login page.
- Enter your location, user ID, and password.
- Click the “Sign In” button to access your Health Check SSO – Employee Sign-On account.
Home Depot Health Check SSC Non-Associate Login Guide
Following are the steps to log in at Home Depot Health Check Portal For SSC Non Associate:
- Visit the Home Depot Employee Health Check Portal official website at https://healthcheck.homedepot.com/.
- Click the “SSC Non-Associate” button.
- A pop-up will open containing the information related to Covid-19 safety & guidelines; read it carefully and click the “Ok” button to proceed.
- Now, enter your first and last name, phone number, THD contact name (optional), Badge ID (Required for Badge Contractors Only), and company.
- After entering all the required information, click the “Submit” button.
Note: For CDC guidance related to COVID-19, visit www.cdc.gov.
Home Depot Helpdesk Contact Information
If you face issues logging into your Home Depot Health Check Portal account, contact the Home Depot Health Check technical support center.
- Phone Number: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337)
- Home Depot Official Website: www.homedepot.com
- Home Depot Health Check Official Website: https://healthcheck.homedepot.com
This is all about the Home Depot Health Check login at healthcheck.homedepot.com. We have shared everything related to the Home Depot Employee Health Check Portal, such as Associate Health Check benefits, Home Depot Health Check for Employees & Associates Login guide, and helpdesk contact information. We hope this article was helpful for you. If you have any further queries, please contact us through the comment.