Septa Intranet is an employee portal for the associates of SEPTA. This portal is designed to make work easy and fast. Employees can get information and details about their work schedule, shifts, salary, direct deposit, and more. They can access the inside septa intranet login portal anytime and anywhere.
Do you want to know the septa intranet login guide? If yes, then this article will be beneficial for you. Here, you will get to know about the septa employee intranet, septa employee benefits, login septa intranet account, step-by-step process to reset septa login password, and many more.
Table Of Contents
About SEPTA (Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority)
Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority, trading & known as SEPTA, is a Pennsylvania-based regional public transportation authority.
It was started on November 1, 1965. SEPTA company has the 6th-largest U.S. rapid transit system by ridership and the 5th largest overall transit system.
It controls 196 routes, including three rapid transit lines, and 290 stations, including 73 rapid transit. SEPTA has more than 180,000 boarding points and runs from the 69th Street Transportation Centre in Upper Darby.
Septa provides rapid transit, bus, light rail, commuter rail, and electric trolleybus services in five counties (Delaware, Montgomery, Bucks, and Chester) in and around Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Septa Employee Portal
The SEPTA Employee Portal is an intranet-based application that SEPTA employees can use to access company resources.
Employees can view schedules, personnel files, career opportunities, and more. Using the SEPTA Staff Portal requires a web browser and an internet connection.
On-site computer access is provided in every location where you would normally clock in or out of work, such as at your warehouse or depot. You can also use your personal computer to access the portal from home.
Septa Employee Intranet Login Requirements
- Septa intranet login web address
- Inside Septa, log in with a valid username and password.
- Internet browser that is compatible with septa intranet employee login portal.
- Laptop or PC or Smartphone or Tablet with Reliable internet access.
How to Login into Inside Septa Portal?
Inside the Septa employee portal login process is very simple and easy. You can quickly login to your septaintranet account in a few steps. Following is the step-by-step guide to login into the intranet septa employee portal:
- Go to the septa intranet official website www.septanow.org.
- You will see an option “Sign On” on the homepage of the inside septa site. Click on that.
- It will take you to the septa intranet login page.
- Now, you have to enter your username and password.
- After entering login credentials, click on the “Login” button.
- Then, your account will be login, and you will redirect to the intranet septa portal dashboard.
- Here, you can view your paystubs, paychecks, payroll, work schedule, benefits, discounts, and opportunities, and update personal information like mobile number, email address, mailing address, etc.
How to Reset Inside Septa Intranet Login Password?
Unfortunately, there is no option of forgetting the password on the website. But don’t worry. Still, you can reset your septa intranet password. If you forgot your password, you should contact the septa IT Service Support Center at 215-580-7154.
They will ask some questions and information related to your septa intranet account to verify your identity. After verification, they will send an email to your email ID with your login credentials.
Benefits of Septa Intranet Portal
There are several benefits of having the Inside Septa Login account. Some of these are as follows:
- Schedule and timekeeping: You can check your daily schedule and check in/out using a computer at work or home.
- Performance data: There is an opportunity to rate the performance of each employee and find out which employees need additional training.
- Vacation and sick leave: You can check your leave balance daily.
- Job postings: In some cases, Septa may have job openings available for those who are interested in applying. Jobs will be posted as they become available.
If you face any problem in login into your septa account, please call on the septa customer service phone number 215-580-7154. They will help you to resolve the issue.
This is all about the Septa intranet login at www.septanow.org. We have covered everything related to the inside septa intranet, such as about Septa company, septa intranet login process, forgot password, and all crucial links you will need.
We hope our guide will help you to access the septa intranet portal. If still, you have any queries related to intranet septa, ask us through the comment.
FAQs – People Also Ask
Can I Use Septa Key On Airport Line Trains?
No. The airport line is a part of the regional rail system, which means that it doesn’t accept the Septa Key card. You’ll need to purchase a paper ticket or use a contactless payment method like Apple Pay or Google Pay.
What Benefits Septa Employees Get?
SEPTA employees receive a wide range of benefits, including health insurance, dental and vision coverage, a retirement savings plan, and more.
How Do I View My Septa Payroll?
To view your SEPTA payroll, you’ll need to log in to the inside SEPTA portal at www.septanow.org. Once you’re logged in, select the “Payroll” option from the menu. From there, you’ll be able to view your current and past pay stubs.
How Do I Update My Septa Employee Information?
You can update your SEPTA employee information by logging into the inside SEPTA portal at www.septanow.org. Once you’re logged in, select the “Personal Information” option from the menu. From there, you’ll be able to update your contact information, address, and more.
What is the Phone Number for Septa IT Service Support Center?
The phone number for the SEPTA IT Service Support Center is 215-580-7154.