Table Of Contents
LCBO Employee Portal – Workday Login
The LCBO Employee Portal is an online portal that provides the employees of the Liquor Control Board of Ontario (LCBO) with access to their personal work information.
The portal lets employees view their schedules, leave balances, and pay stubs. It offers employees access to information about their benefits package, hours, and notices. It also helps employees get more information on safety by providing them opportunities for health and safety training courses.
In addition, the website provides a list of available jobs at the LCBO. Employees can access their MyBenefits page to view details on insurance coverage and when benefits are set to expire.
The site also provides employees with information about health and welfare plans that assist when employees have concerns related to Medicare. They can also find information about life insurance, dental and optical coverage.
About Liquor Control Board of Ontario (LCBO)
The Liquor Control Board of Ontario (LCBO) is a Crown corporation responsible for the sale of beer, wine, and spirits in the public interest.
The LCBO aims to act as a retailer that promotes social responsibility in selling liquor, which they accomplish by establishing guidelines for alcohol of sale through their stores, online, and on laneways.
The LCBO also provides necessary support to other organizations in their goal to combat alcohol abuse. It strives to target adults aged 19 years or older by providing information related to consuming alcohol responsibly.
This includes education about how alcohol can impact health, driving safety, and personal relationships.
LCBO Employee Benefits
LCBO provides several benefits to its employees. Some of these are as follows:
- Salaried employees receive two weeks of paid vacation after one year of employment.
- Employees may exchange some or all of their earned vacations for cash payments annually.
- Employees receive paid time off for personal needs such as illness, bereavement, and vacation.
- The LCBO provides employees with significant healthcare coverage that ensures that all medical needs are met.
- They also have a benefits plan that offers assistance in cases of critical or chronic illnesses.
- In addition, employees are given a pension plan that is both contributory and non-contributory.
You may also check:
- Dgme Employee Login
- TD Bank Employee Login
- Hub Disney Login
- UCI Employee Login
- My-Estub Employee Portal
- Paycom Employee Login
LCBO Employee Login Requirements
- LCBO Employee Login web address.
- LCBO employee portal valid Username and Password.
- Internet browser that is compatible with the Workday LCBO Employee Login official website.
- Laptop or PC or Smartphone or Tablet with Reliable internet access.
How to Login into LCBO Employee Portal?
Following is the step-by-step process to log in to the LCBO employee account:
- Visit the LCBO Employee Login official website at wd3.myworkday.com/lcbo/.
- Now, enter your username and password.
- After entering login details, click the “Login” button to access your LCBO Employee Portal account.
How to Reset LCBO Employee Login Password?
Have you forgotten the LCBO Employee Login password? If yes, then follow the process to reset the password quickly:
- Visit the LCBO Employee Login official website at https://wd3.myworkday.com/lcbo/.
- Then, click the “Forgot your Password?” option.
- It will redirect you to the LCBO employee workday login password reset webpage.
- Now, enter your username and click the “Submit” button.
- You will receive an email at your LCBO account-associated email in a few seconds.
- Open the email and click the password reset link, and enter a new password for your LCBO employee portal account.
LCBO Employee Helpdesk
- Phone Number: 1-800-255-0711
- Liquor Control Board of Ontario Official Website: www.lcbo.com
LCBO Social Handles
This is all about the LCBO Employee Login. We have shared everything related to the LCBO Employee Portal, such as LCBO employee workday login requirements, the login process, and how to reset the password for your account.
In case if you have any queries regarding the above topic, you can leave a comment below in the comment section. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank You!
1 thought on “LCBO Employee Portal at wd3.myworkday.com/lcbo/ 2023”
Trying to set up direct deposit has been a NIGHTMARE.