Table Of Contents
- 1 My Lowe’s Life – Lowe’s SSO Login – MyLowesLife.com
- 2 About Lowe’s
- 3 MyLoweslife Employee Portal
- 4 How to Login into MyLowesLife Portal at www.myloweslife.com (Current Employee)?
- 5 How to Reset Myloweslife Login Password?
- 6 Lowe’s Helpdesk Contact Information
- 7 My Lowe’s Life FAQs – People Also Ask
- 8 Final Words
My Lowe’s Life – Lowe’s SSO Login – MyLowesLife.com
The Myloweslife employee portal is designed to help employees stay connected and informed about company news, benefits, and policies.
The portal also provides access to important tools and resources, such as the employee handbook and the company directory.
My Lowe’s Life is a great way for employees to access the information they need while keeping the company’s network secure.
If you want to know more about how to set up an employee portal, or if you need help troubleshooting, this post is for you. So let’s get started!
Lowe’s is a chain of retail home improvement and appliance stores headquartered in Mooresville, North Carolina, US.
It is the second-largest American retail company, based on 2012 revenue. In 2012, it had U.S. sales of $53.7 billion and was 26th on the Fortune 500 list of largest companies.
It was founded in 1921 in North Wilkesboro, North Carolina, the United States, by Lucius Smith Lowe. It has become a Fortune 500 company with more than 2,197 stores in the United States and 20 foreign countries.
MyLoweslife Employee Portal
MyLoweslife is a web-based portal designed to help the employees of Lowe’s companies in every way possible.
It is a one-stop solution for managing your work life, getting information related to your pay stubs, W-2 forms, Tax forms, and other benefits that you are entitled to as an employee of Lowe’s.
The portal is very user-friendly and can be accessed by both former and current employees of Lowe’s.
My Lowe’s Benefits
There are several benefits of having a Myloweslife Myhr account. Some of these are as the following:
For Current Employees:
- My Lowes life SSO Portal is a convenient way to access and view their work schedule or timecards.
- They can also check their pay stubs and tax withholdings.
- They can also check the status of their tax withholdings throughout the year using this portal.
- If an employee wants to take a day off from work, he can use his Lowes employee account PIN to add or cancel his scheduled shift.
For Former Employees:
- Former employees no longer working for Lowe’s can use the MyLoweslife.com portal to print their W2 Form, 1099 Form, and 401k distribution statement online.
- They can view wages history and withhold for the previous four years.
- It provides former employees with a convenient way to change or update their Email addresses and phone numbers.
You may also check:
MyLowesLife Login Requirements:
- Lowe’s SSO Login web address.
- MyLowesLife Login valid Sales Number and password.
- Internet browser that is compatible with the Lowes employee login official website.
- Laptop or PC or Smartphone or Tablet with Reliable internet access.
How to Login into MyLowesLife Portal at www.myloweslife.com (Current Employee)?
Following is the step by step process to log in to the MyLowesLife Login Portal:
- Visit the Lowe’s Kronos Employee Login official website at www.myloweslife.com.
- It will take you to the Myloweslife login page.
- Now, enter your Lowe’s Sales Number and Password.
- After entering, click the “Login” button to access your account.
How to Login into My Lowe’s Life Portal (Former Employees)?
If you are Lowe’s former employee, then follow the below steps to access your lowes employee login account:
- Visit the Lowes Employee Portal official website at www.myloweslife.com.
- Click the “Former Lowe’s Employee” option.
- It will redirect you Former employee portal login page.
- Now, enter your Lowe’s user id and password, and click the “Log On” button.
How to Reset Myloweslife Login Password?
If you have forgotten your Lowe’s SSO Login Password, follow these Myloweslife forgot password steps:
- Visit the Lowes Employee Login official website at www.myloweslife.com.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” link from the Lowes SSO login page.
- Enter your Lowe’s user id and click the “Submit” button.
- After that, you will get an email at your registered email address with a link.
- Just click on the link and follow the instructions to reset the password.
Lowe’s Helpdesk Contact Information
If you are facing issues logging into your My lowe’s life Portal account, please contact Lowe’s customer service.
Following are the contact details of Lowe’s customer service:
- MyLoweslife Phone Number: 1-800-445-6937
- Lowe’s Benefits Center: 1-844-HRLOWES (844-475-6937)
- Lowe’s HR: 1-336-6583535 or 1-888-HRINFO5
- Lowe’s Corporate Office: 1-704-758-1000
- Lowe’s Credit Card Services: 1-866-232-7443
- Lowe’s Official Website: www.lowes.com
- Myloweslife Login Official Website: www.myloweslife.com
My Lowe’s Life FAQs – People Also Ask
How do I check my schedule for Lowes?
You can check your work schedule by logging into the MyLowesLife Employee Portal. After entering the portal, click on the Kronos and go to the My Info tab. After that, select the Staffing option and click View Department Schedule.
How do I access the Myloweslife pay stub online?
You can check your Myloweslife paystub information by logging into Lowe’s Employee Portal. After logging in, click on the Paycheck option from the left side of the screen and then select View Paycheck Summary.
How do I set up my Kronos app for Lowes?
To set up your Kronos app, you need to go to the Apple Store or Google Play Store and search for Kronos Mobile. After finding the app, just install it on your smartphone.
After that, open the app and enter lowes.com in the Company Name field. Now, click on the Continue button and enter your Lowes Employee login credentials.
How can I get a copy of my W2 from Lowes?
If you need a copy of your W2 form, you can contact Lowe’s HR Department. The HR department will provide you with a copy of your W2 form.
How do I access KRONOS from home?
If you want to access the KRONOS from your home, you need to login into the Myloweslife Employee Portal.
After logging in, click on the Kronos button and then select Remote Access. Now, you can access the KRONOS from your home.
Myloweslife Portal is a secure and convenient way to access your employee account. You can easily login into the portal by following the simple steps provided in this article.
If you are facing any issues while logging into your account, please contact the My lowes life customer service for help.