Myufv Login: As a student at the University of Fraser Valley, one of the most important tools you will use throughout your studies is the MyUFV Student Portal.
The Student Portal serves as your online gateway to various resources and services available exclusively to current students, including access to your course materials, grades, schedule information, and much more.
In this guide, we will take you step-by-step through logging in to and navigating the MyUFV Student Portal.
We will also highlight some of the most popular features and resources available through the portal to make the most out of your online student experience.
So without further ado, let’s get started!
Table Of Contents
About the University of the Fraser Valley
The University of the Fraser Valley (UFV) is a comprehensive, public university located in British Columbia’s Fraser Valley region. The school has Abbotsford, Chilliwack, and Mission campuses and a regional center in Hope.
UFV offers undergraduate and graduate programs in various disciplines, including business, education, humanities, health sciences, agriculture, and engineering.
The University of the Fraser Valley was established in 1974 as Fraser Valley College, a regional college serving the communities of Abbotsford, Chilliwack, and Mission.
In 1988, the College began offering bachelor’s degrees in conjunction with Simon Fraser University. In 1993, the College was granted university status by the provincial government and renamed the University of the Fraser Valley.
MyUFV Student Portal
MyUFV is the University of the Fraser Valley’s online student information system. Students can use MyUFV to register for classes, view their grades, and pay their tuition fees.
MyUFV is also where students can update their personal contact information and view their financial aid information.
To use the MyUFV Student Portal, you will need to first log in using your UFV email address and password. This can be done through the portal’s homepage or by directly navigating to the MyUFV login page.
Once logged in, you will have access to all of the features and resources available through the portal, including the following:
-Your personal student information
-Course materials and grades
-UFV news and announcements
-Information about campus events and activities
-The UFV library catalogue
Penn Foster Student Login at Login.pennfoster.edu – Student Center
Knowledgehook Student Login at www.knowledgehook.com
GCU Student Portal Login – Gcuportal.gcu.edu
Fraser Valley Student Benefits
As a student at the University of the Fraser Valley, you will enjoy several benefits and perks available exclusively to members of the UFV community.
These benefits include discounts on textbooks, travel, entertainment, and access to exclusive scholarships and bursaries.
These benefits are designed to help you succeed academically and financially to focus on achieving your goals and making the most out of your time at UFV.
Whether through accessing course materials online or applying for financial aid, the MyUFV Student Portal makes it easy for students to take advantage of these benefits and start building a brighter future for themselves.
How do I log into myUFV Student Portal?
To log into myUFV, follow these simple steps:
1. Go to the MyUFV login page, accessed through the University of Fraser Valley website or directly at my.ufv.ca.
2. Enter your UFV email address and password into the corresponding fields on the login screen, then click “Log In.”
3. Once logged in, you will be taken to the MyUFV homepage, where you can access all the features and resources available through the portal.
If you have any trouble logging in or accessing any of the features on the MyUFV Student Portal, please contact the UFV Help Desk for assistance.
How do I Reset myUFV Login Password?
If you lose or forget your myUFV password, there is an easy way to reset it and log back into the portal. To do this:
1. Go to the MyUFV login page and click on the “Forgot your Password?” link near the login fields.
2. Enter your UFV email address or your student ID number into the corresponding field, then click “Submit.”
3. You will receive an email from the UFV Help Desk with instructions on resetting your password. Follow these instructions, and you’ll be able to log back into MyUFV in no time.
How to Register for Courses on MyUFV?
Once you have logged into MyUFV, registering for courses is easy! To add courses to your schedule:
1. Go to the “Registration” tab on the MyUFV homepage and click on the “Add or Drop Classes” link.
2. Select the term you wish to register for courses from the drop-down menu.
3. Enter the course codes for the courses you wish to add into the “Class Nbr” field and click “Submit Changes.”
4. You will see the courses you have added to your schedule listed on the “My Schedule” page. To complete your registration, click on the “Register Now” button at the bottom of this page.
How to Contact the UFV IT Service Desk
If you have any questions or need help logging in or accessing any of the features on MyUFV, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the UFV Help Desk for assistance. The Help Desk can be reached by:
- IT Services Portal: itservicedesk.ufv.ca
- Phone: 604-864-4610
- Toll-free: 1-888-504-7441, ext. 4610
- Email: email@example.com
- Walk-Ins: Abbotsford G131 and CEP A0006
- UFV Official Website: www.ufv.ca
- myUFV Student Portal Official Login URL: https://my.ufv.ca/
MYUFV FAQs – People Also Ask
How does Ufv calculate GPA?
To calculate your GPA, you will need first to determine the grade point value of each grade you receive.
This is done by multiplying the number of credits for each course by the grade point value assigned to that particular grade.
For example, if you receive an A in a 3-credit course, you would multiply 3 x 4.0 = 12.0-grade points for that course.
Once you have calculated the total number of grade points for all your courses, you can add them up and divide them by the total number of credits to get your GPA.
Keep in mind that any repeated courses with a higher grade will be omitted from the calculation.
How do I change my UFV password?
If you need to change your UFV password for any reason, you can do so by following these simple steps:
- First, log in to your myUFV account, then click on the “Change Password” link under the “Personal Information” section.
- Enter your current password and confirm your new password in the corresponding fields.
- Click “Submit” to save your changes, and you will be taken back to the MyUFV homepage.
What is UFV’s student email address?
Your UFV student email address is Firstname.Lastname@student.ufv.ca. Example: Olivia.Millar@student.ufv.ca.
How do I log into my Ufv email?
To log into your UFV email, follow these simple steps:
1. Go to the MyUFV login page and click on the “Email” link under the “Communications” section.
2. Enter your full UFV email address (including “@student.ufv.ca”) into the corresponding field, then enter your password and click “Log In.”
3. You will be taken to your UFV email account, where you can check and send messages as usual.
The MyUFV Student Portal is a great resource for students at the University of the Fraser Valley, providing access to important information and services all in one convenient place.
If you’re a student at UFV, by following the steps outlined in this article, you should now be able to log into MyUFV and start taking advantage of all its benefits.
If you have any questions or need help, don’t hesitate to contact the UFV IT Service Desk for assistance. Thanks for reading!
Chamberlain Student Portal Login at My.chamberlain.edu
My NISD Portal Login at Mynisd.nisd.net