PeoplePC webmail offers various features and functions that make it an excellent choice for email, especially constantly on the go.
Furthering its ease of use, PeoplePC provides an account with POP3 and Webmail that is password-protected so that you can easily manage multiple accounts at one time.
The PeoplePC Webmail service will keep any messages sent from your account safe, thanks to its SSL security encryption when you log in to your email from home or work.
In this article, you will learn how to access PeoplePC Webmail through the web and via email attachments, www.peoplepc.com webmail Login, PeoplePC webmail server settings, the monthly cost of PeoplePC webmail, and many more. You will also learn which email address format is best for use with PeoplePC Webmail.
Table of Contents
- 1 About PeoplePC Webmail
- 2 How do I set up my PeoplePC account?
- 3 Steps to Login into www.peoplepc.com webmail?
- 4 FAQs about PeoplePC webmail
- 4.1 How do I set up my PeoplePC email on my iPhone?
- 4.2 How do you transfer sent items from PeoplePC webmail to another account?
- 4.3 How do I delete my PeoplePC account?
- 4.4 How do I disable my PeoplePC account?
- 4.5 How do I recover my PeoplePC email address?
- 4.6 How to create inbox subfolders in PeoplePC webmail?
- 4.7 How do I download my PeoplePC emails?
- 4.8 How do I set up my PeoplePC email as an app?
- 5 Final Words
About PeoplePC Webmail
PeoplePC’s Webmail service is an email service that offers free POP and IMAP, as well as a web-based email client. PeoplePC’s Webmail service allows you to create up to 5 personal email addresses (in addition to your current PeoplePC mail address) and provides 25 MB of combined storage for you and your friends.
PeoplePC’s Webmail service also offers the integrated ability to access your email from anywhere with a web browser such as Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox and features a spam blocker.
PeoplePC.com webmail Benefits
PeoplePC’s WebMail Service is beneficial, especially for those individuals who are always on the go.
- It allows you to access your email from anywhere worldwide from a computer, making it easier to access your email even when traveling.
- Since there is an SSL encryption tool that comes with the PeoplePC WebMail Service, it makes it easier for your emails to be protected from any unauthorized users who may attempt to read them and steal information from them.
- PeoplePC’s Webmail Service allows you to create up to 5 accounts, each with its own 25 MB web storage space.
- You can store a variety of your files on the account’s hard drive and use it for an assortment of different uses.
How do I set up my PeoplePC account?
Following are the steps to set up a PeoplePC webmail account:
- The first step to setting up your PeoplePC account is to go to the www.peoplepc.com Web site and select the Sign-up option.
- Please provide the email address, first and last name, company name if applicable, location in city and state, country, preferred username, and password for this account.
- Next, you need to add your name and contact information to set up your PeoplePC account.
- You will be asked for your phone number, work mailing address, home mailing address (if different than work), email address for messages sent by phone callers, and an alternate email address.
- Finally, you will be asked to provide your PeoplePC user ID (or choose one if you prefer) and create your password for this account.
Steps to Login into www.peoplepc.com webmail?
You can directly access your PeoplePC Webmail account online at any time through the www.peoplepc.com website. To PeoplePC.com webmail sign in, please follow these steps:
1. Visit http://webmail.peoplepc.com/ and log in with your existing PeoplePC username and password (the same you use to sign on to the website).
If you don’t have a PeoplePC username, contact Customer Service for assistance at 800-853-7883.
2. Enter your email address, password and press ENTER key to log in to the PeoplePC webmail account.
3. Check your inbox for messages from other accounts to see if you have an email sent to you from one of the other accounts on your list.
4. Select a message from any of the accounts in your inbox and move it by clicking and dragging it to the appropriate folder in your PeoplePC webmail account’s window.
You may also check:
How do I change my PeoplePC email password?
Following is the step by step guide to change the PeoplePC webmail login password:
- Changing a password is as simple as clicking on “Change Password” under “Options” on the left-hand navigation bar and following instructions from there.
- If you want to change your account’s password, please log in and click on Settings > Options > Change password > Click here to set up a new password > enter the new password twice and click the Save button.
- Now, if you log off and then log in again from webmail, your password will be changed to the new one.
- Official Website: www.peoplepc.com, http://webmail.peoplepc.com/
- Helpline number: 800-853-7883 or [email protected]
- Help & Support Email Address: [email protected]
- Customer Service: [email protected]
FAQs about PeoplePC webmail
How do I set up my PeoplePC email on my iPhone?
First, you need to log in to your PeoplePC account.
- To do this, click “login” at the top of the page on your webmail site and enter your email address and password.
- Next, select “Add account.” Your new email account will be added as an additional one under your name.
- Select a folder for it, and when you click “Done,” the new email account will appear with all folders of that email, including inbox, sent messages, drafts, spam, etc.
- Now go to Settings > Mail > Add Account and enter your information in the following order: Name, Email Address (your @peoplepc.com address), Password, Description (optional).
- Once you press saves, it will send a confirmation email to your inbox.
- You will click on the link in that confirmation email and set up your account.
How do you transfer sent items from PeoplePC webmail to another account?
In PeoplePC webmail, you can only send a file as an attachment.
- To do this, click on Messages and then click Forward / Attachments at the top of the page.
- Select the item you want to attach, click the Forward button or Attach button and then enter the recipient’s email address.
- Now make sure that you enter the recipient’s email address correctly, and press Send button.
How do I delete my PeoplePC account?
- To delete your PeoplePC account, go to the login page and click on “delete account.”
- Then, enter your username and password and press the “DELETE” button.
Note that if you delete your PeoplePC account, all of your email messages will be deleted as well; there is no way to preserve any messages in an account once it has been removed.
How do I disable my PeoplePC account?
- To disable your PeoplePC account, go to the login page and click on “disable the account.”
- You will then see a warning message that disabling the account is permanent and cannot get this data back later.
- Once again, enter your username and password into the appropriate fields and press “DISABLE.”
Note: If you leave the PeoplePC service for another provider but want to keep using your existing email account (instead of creating a new one), you will need to disable your PeoplePC email.
How do I recover my PeoplePC email address?
You can only recover your account if you have a temporary password sent out to you in the past from PeoplePC Customer Service or an existing PeoplePC VPN Client License Number. If you no longer have your old credentials and cannot retrieve them, there is no way to recover your PeoplePC email account.
How to create inbox subfolders in PeoplePC webmail?
In PeoplePC Expression Webmail, you can create subfolders to organize your messages. This organization can make it easier for you to find messages in the future.
- To do this, select the Folders tab on the left-hand navigation bar and then select Create a new folder.
- Here, enter a name for this folder in the text field adjacent to “Folder name.” You also have the option to select whether or not this is a personal or public folder.
- Once complete, click “Create,” and your new inbox folder will appear below your other folders.
- Select this new folder and then click “Subscribe to this Folder,” which will automatically add the new inbox container to your list of subscribed folders.
- This will allow you to get email alerts for any messages that are sent into this folder.
How do I download my PeoplePC emails?
- To download your messages, select Messages > Download Mail from the navigation menu on the left-hand side of Expression Webmail.
- This will bring up a display with each message listed individually.
- Click on the one you want to view or save, and it will appear in a new tab at the top of your screen.
- You can also right-click on an individual message and select more options such as Forward, Reply, etc.
- You can also download all of your current messages in one step by clicking on Messages > Download Mail.
- To see the contents of an attachment, just double-click on the attachment icon next to each message.
Note: To save a large number of images at once, you can also right-click within a folder and then select “Save attachments.”
How do I set up my PeoplePC email as an app?
Setting up your email address as an app can make it easier to access your messages from your mobile phone.
- To do this, select Settings > App Settings on the navigation menu on the left-hand side of Expression Webmail.
- This will bring up a list of all of your possible apps on the screen.
- Selecting anyone will automatically download and install that app on your device, so be sure to choose the correct one!
- Once you have selected this, you will need to enter your login credentials for this account using the following format: username@[domain].com.
- The examples given are not valid accounts, but you can use them as a template for what you need to enter if you have a PeoplePC email.
- If you signed up for your PeoplePC account over the phone, you would need to enter the full email address and not just the part that comes after “@.”
We hope this PeoplePC webmail login article will be helpful for you to manage your emails on PeoplePC webmail. PeoplePC webmail has many features that can help make managing your emails more straightforward and more organized.
PeoplePC webmail service offers an easy-to-use web interface with many features, including more than 100 GB of free storage, advanced filtering options, as well as templates for emails. If you need any help related to PeoplePC webmail sign-in, please contact customer support at 1-888-PEOPLEPC.