Smart Square Mercy is an online web-based portal especially designed by the Mercy healthcare organization for the healthcare employees of the organization. This portal is also used to manage all the applications for employment and access request forms by their employees.
This web portal manages applications from candidates who have been invited for a test or interviewing process, employee registrations, etc. It automates the information flow between candidate and employer using its simple interface. The online application system would ensure a smooth and user-friendly process for all users.
- About Mercy Healthcare Organization
- Smart Square Mercy Portal
- How to Login into Smart Square Mercy Login Portal?
- Smart-Square Mercy Helpdesk Contact Information
- Final Words
About Mercy Healthcare Organization
Mercy Healthcare Organization is a non-profit, faith-based organization committed to the quality of healthcare for others. They are also committed to providing healthcare services with utmost dignity and respect. Mercy Healthcare Organization’s vision is to be the premier provider of quality healthcare services in Michigan by 2020.
Mercy Healthcare Organization is located in the Midwestern United States with headquarters within Greater St. Louis in the western St. Louis County, Missouri suburb of Chesterfield. It was founded in 1871 by the Sisters of Mercy.
Smart Square Mercy Portal
The Mercy smart square portal is created with the latest features to be helpful, intuitive, and easy to use by the hospital staff. It is designed so that they can apply for open job positions online using their credentials. Only authorized users can access this system.
Employees can manage their work, self-scheduling, attendance, address book entries, etc. This system can be accessed from any internet-enabled device with the help of browsers like Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Google Chrome.
Mercy e-mail account helps employees interact with other staff, managers, and even patients effectively. It will work as a place where they can share ideas and discuss topics.
Benefits of Mercy Smart Square Login Portal
There are several benefits of having the Mercy Hospital Smart Square Login account. Some of these are as follows:
- It is beneficial to manage work schedules, leave for vacations.
- Manage attendance status and generate payslips etc.
- One can have full access to the records.
- It is safe to store all critical information in one convenient file instead of different files with each medical facility.
- Mercy Login Portal also allows one to share and discuss ideas with other employees.
You may also check:
- HCA Rewards Login
- Hcahranswers Login
- Zelis Provider Login
- eTenet Portal Login
- Kronos NYP Login
- Reid Intranet Login
- MyHRConnection Login
- Tesco Colleague Login
Smart Square Mercy Login Requirements
- Smart Square Mercy Hospital Login web address.
- St Johns Mercy Smart Square login valid Network ID and Password.
- Internet browser that is compatible with the Mercy smart-square official website.
- Laptop or PC or Smartphone or Tablet with Reliable internet access.
How to Login into Smart Square Mercy Login Portal?
These are the steps to Login into Smart-Square Mercy Login Portal:
- Visit the Smart Square Mercy Login official website at https://mercy.smart-square.com/.
- This link will redirect you to the St. Johns Mercy Smart Square login webpage.
- Now, you will be asked to enter your Network ID and Password.
- Click the “Sign In” button to access the Mercy Smart Square Portal.
- Now, you will be redirected to the home page of Mercy Smart Square Login Portal.
- This is it! Now, you can access all the documents, Self-Scheduling within the New UI of Smart Square.
Note: To find the self-scheduling document, please go to the Classic Smart Square or My Notifications > Home button > Documents. Under the document folder, your can view the Self-Scheduling NEW UI Tip Sheet document.
How to Reset St Johns Mercy Smart Square Login Password?
Have you forgotten the Mercy Hospital Smart Square password? If yes, then you need to contact Smart Square Mercy Customer Service at 1-866-440-3399.
Smart-Square Mercy Helpdesk Contact Information
If you are facing issues in accessing your Mercy Smart Square Login account, please contact Smart-Square Mercy customer service:
- Mercy Service Center Phone Number: 1-866-440-3399
- MyMercy Number for Non-Medical Issues: 888-986-3729
- Mercy Healthcare Organization Official Website: www.mercy.net
- Smart Square Mercy Login Official Website: https://mercy.smart-square.com/
Mercy Social Handles
This is all about the Smart Square Mercy Login at mercy.smart-square.com. We have shared everything related to the Mercy Hospital Smart Square, such as the benefits of having the account, logging into it, and other essential information related to the topic. If you have any questions regarding Smart Square Mercy Login, share them in our comment section. We will try to reply as soon as possible. Thank you for visiting!! Stay connected for more updates!!!