Table Of Contents
Stroudsburg Area School District Parent Portal – www.sburg.org
Stroudsburg Parent Portal Login at Stroudsburg-portal.k12system.com: Hello readers, For those of you with children in the Stroudsburg school district, we wanted to let you know about a great resource available to you – the Stroudsburg Parent Portal.
This online portal gives parents access to their child’s school records, including grades, attendance, and even test scores. You can also use the portal to communicate with your child’s teachers and school administrators.
The Stroudsburg parent portal is available for parents, guardians, and family members of Students of the Stroudsburg Area School District to access the student record.
The gateway into the student’s complete school year information can be accomplished through this online platform. Resources are provided to authorized users for proper use of this valuable tool.
A single login account will give the user access to several site functions, including daily announcements, assignments, assessment scores, grades, attendance records, and more.
Also Check This Post: MyTncc Login at Tncc.my.vccs.edu – Virginia’s Community Colleges
About Stroudsburg Area School District
The Stroudsburg Area School District (SASD) is the school district for the borough of Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania.
The district operates four schools: Gateway Elementary School, Silver Lake Intermediate School, Eastern Monroe Middle School, and Eastern Monroe High School. The district is one of the 500 public school districts that make up the state of Pennsylvania.
It was founded in 1934 when several small independent school districts merged to create one educational entity for the Boroughs of Stroudsburg, East Stroudsburg, Pocono, and Hamilton Township. Currently, the District serves more than 3,600 students.
The District covers an area of approximately 17 square miles, including the Boroughs of Stroudsburg and East Stroudsburg, and Hamilton Township.
Benefits of Parent Portal Stroudsburg
There are several benefits of having the Stroud Sburg Parent Portal login account. Those are listed below:
- Access to the enrollment packet
- View grades
- View Curriculum
- View class schedules
- View daily announcements and assignments
- Access to a contact list for individual teachers.
- Ability to communicate with teachers through its messaging system.
- Financial information to make online donations to the schools.
- Attendance records
Stroudsburg Parent Portal Login Requirements
- Stroudsburg Parent Portal Login web address.
- Stroudsburg School District Parent Portal valid Username and Password.
- Internet browser
- Laptop or PC or Smartphone or Tablet with Reliable internet access.
How Do I Log In at Stroudsburg Parent Portal?
Following is the step-by-step process to log in to the sapphire parent portal Stroudsburg account:
- Visit the Stroudsburg East Parent Portal official website at https://stroudsburg-portal.k12system.com/.
- It will take you to the Sburg Parent Portal Login page.
- Now, enter your Stroudsburg Area School District username and password.
- Click the “Login” button to access your Stroudsburg parent web portal login account.
Also Check This Post: CDI College Student Portal – www.cdicollege.ca | Quebec | Student Services
How to Reset Stroud Sburg Parent Portal Login Password?
Have you forgotten your Stroudsburg Area School District Parent Portal login password? If yes, then follow the process to reset the password quickly:
- Visit the Stroudsburg Parent Portal official website.
- Then, click the “Forgot your password?” link.
- It will take you to the Sapphire Community Portal Stroudsburg Password Recovery webpage.
- Now, enter your Parent Portal Stroudsburg username, and email and click the “Continue” button.
- You will receive an email on the recovery process. Follow the instruction to reset your Sapphire Parent Portal Stroudsburg password.
Note: If you cannot reset your Stroudsburg Parent Portal login password, contact the administration department of the Stroudsburg Area School District immediately.
Stroudsburg Area School District Contact Information
If you have any queries or facing problems while logging into your Stroudsburg Parent Portal account, please contact Stroudsburg Area School District customer service at (570) 421-1990.
- Phone Number: (570) 421-1990
- Fax: (570) 424-5986
- Stroudsburg Area School District Official Website: www.sburg.org
- Stroudsburg Parent Portal Login Official Website: https://stroudsburg-portal.k12system.com/
Stroudsburg Area School District Social Handles
We hope this article helped you to know everything about the Stroudsburg Parent Portal login process.
Still, if you have any doubts or queries regarding the Stroudsburg Area School District Parent Portal Login process, then please let us know in the comment section below.
We will try to solve your issues as soon as possible. Thank You!
FAQs – People Also Ask
Why Can’t I log in to my Parent Portal Stroudsburg Account?
There are a few reasons this could be happening:
-You may be entering your password or username incorrectly. Please make sure you are entering the correct information.
-Your account may have been locked due to too many failed login attempts. Please contact your school’s front office to have them reset your account.
-If you are a new parent, your account may not have been created yet. Please contact your school’s front office to have them create an account for you.
-There may be a problem with the Parent Portal website. Please try again later.
How To View My Child’s Grade in the Sburg Parent Portal?
1. Log in to the Sburg Edu Parent Portal
2. Select the child whose grades you wish to view
3. Click on the “Grades” tab
4. Select the term for which you wish to view grades
5. Click on the “View Report” button
6. Your child’s grades will be displayed in the “Grade Detail” section. If you have any questions about your child’s grades, please contact their teacher directly.
How Could I Know what is going on with My Child’s Bus?
You will be able to see if there are any delays or cancellations by viewing the “Bus Status” tab in the Parent Portal. This information is updated in real-time, so you will always have the most up-to-date information about your child’s bus.
How Do I Add/Update My Contact Information in Stroudsburg Parent Portal?
1. Log in to the Parent Portal
2. Click on the “Profile” tab
3. Click on the “Edit Profile” button
4. Make any changes to your contact information that you need to and click on the “Save Changes” button.
5. Your changes will be saved and you will be able to see them in the “Profile” tab.