Www.esp-portal.com: If you are looking for the Tesco Shares Login official website and the Tesco Staff Shares Portal Login guide, this is the right place for you. Here, we will tell you everything about the Tesco employee shareview portal. Having access to Tesco Shares Employee Login account will make it easier for employees to manage their company financial information.
Employees can make online payments for dividends, voluntary contributions, and share plan subscriptions through an electronic transfer (EFT) or debit card. Employees can access their monthly dividend payment statements through the Tesco Shares Login account.
About Tesco PLC
Tesco PLC is one of the largest suppliers of groceries, with over 7,000 stores in 27 countries. It is headquartered in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, England, UK, and has significant operations in Europe and the United States.
Tesco claimed to be the world’s largest online grocery retailer and opened a new head office in London in October 2010. Tesco PLC is the third-largest retailer in the world by gross revenues (after Wal-Mart and Carrefour). It has its main UK offices in Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield, Cheshunt, and Daventry.
Tesco Staff Shares Portal
The Tesco Staff Shares Portal is an online resource for employees to find information about the various share schemes available to them. They can manage their share plans, change your dividend payment options for Tesco PLC shares and Share Incentive Plan shares, etc. Employees can also track their performance about the share scheme using the portal.
The Tesco Staff Share Scheme is available to full and part-time employees, fixed-term contract workers, and agency staff who work at least 16 hours per week over a minimum of three months.
Benefits of Tesco Shares Staff Login Portal
There are several benefits of the Tesco Employee Shares Login account. Some of these are as follows:
- Employees can receive information about their share ownership status, including details about their accrued dividends.
- They can also access financial news and updates from Tesco PLC through the Tesco shares portal.
- Employees can also change their details, including address and bank account information.
- They will have access to a variety of share plans and other benefits from Tesco Shareview.
- You can submit your Save As You Earn maturity instruction through the Tesco staff shares portal.
- You can sell your Share Incentive Plan shares.
You may also check:
- Tesco E-Learning Portal
- Tesco Car Insurance Login
- Tesco Credit Card Login
- Tesco Colleague Login
- Tesco PayslipView Login
ESP Tesco Shares Login Requirements
- Tesco Shares ESP Portal Login web address.
- Tesco Staff Shares Login valid Employee Number and Shareview Password.
- Internet browser that is compatible with the Tesco employee ESP portal official website.
- Laptop or PC or Smartphone or Tablet with reliable internet access.
How to Login into My Tesco Employee Shares Portal?
Following are the steps to login into the Tesco Employee Shares Login Portal:
- Visit the Tesco Shares Portal Login official website at www.esp-portal.com.
- It will redirect you to the Tesco PLC Shares Login webpage.
- Now, select your Company name, and enter your employee number, last name, date of birth, and Employee portal/Shareview password.
- After entering all the details, click the “Login” button to access your Tesco Shares Employee Login account.
How to Reset ESP Tesco Staff Shares Login Password?
Have you forgotten the Tesco Shares Staff login password? If yes, then follow these steps to reset your password:
- Visit the Tesco Shares Employee Login official website at www.esp-portal.com.
- Click the “Forgotten your password?” option from the login page.
- It will redirect you to another webpage. Here, you need to complete a form to reset your password.
- To start the process, first, select your company name from the drop-down list, and then you will be asked to enter your Tesco shareview details, such as employee number, your last name, and date of birth.
- Provide all the information correctly.
- After filling in all the required information, click the “Next” button.
- You can now reset your password and proceed to login into the Tesco Staff Share Login Portal.
Tesco PLC Shares Helpdesk Contact Information
If you are facing issues in accessing your Tesco Shares Login account, please contact Tesco ESP customer service:
- Phone Number: 0371 384 2976 (UK)
- Outside UK: +44 121 415 7119
- Email: [email protected]
- Tesco Official Website: www.tesco.com
- Tesco Shares Login Official Website: www.esp-portal.com
Tesco Social Handles
This is all about the Tesco Shares Login at www.esp-portal.com. We have shared everything related to the Tesco Staff Shares Portal, such as Tesco employees benefits, Tesco Employees Shares Login Portal features, Tesco ESP Shares employee login guide, and password reset guide, etc. We hope that you found this article helpful. If you have any questions regarding this article, don’t hesitate to mention them in the comment section below.