Table Of Contents
US Steel Employee Portal Login @ my.uss.com
US Steel Employee Portal: Are you an employee of US Steel company? As a US Steel employee, you have access to a wealth of resources and benefits through the USS Employee Portal. In this guide, we’ve compiled all the information you need to make the most of your portal experience, including:
-Accessing the official US Steel Employee Portal Login website
-Understanding the benefits available to you as a US Steel employee, such as health insurance and retirement plans
-Navigating the enrollment process for these programs and troubleshooting any issues
-A brief overview of the US Steel Corporation, also known as USS or United States Steel, and its history
We understand the importance of staying informed and taking advantage of the resources available to you. With this guide, we have come up with complete information about US Steel Corporation Employee Portal, U.S Steel employee benefits, and How to Access your U.S Steel Login Account.
Now, before starting with the US employee self-service login process, also known as USS(United States Steel) Company, let me brief you about the company first.
About U.S. Steel Corporation
U.S. Steel Corporation is a corporate firm specializing in steel production headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States. It is the world’s 38th largest steel producer and second-largest in the US. U.S. Steel Corporation is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).
The company was founded on March 2, 1901, with a merger of Andrew Carnegie’s Carnegie Steel Company and a group of smaller companies that included American Steel & Wire Company; National Tube Company; Union Iron Works; and Anglo-American Metal Company Limited. The company has more than 200,000 employees worldwide.
Now that you are familiar with the company, let’s move on to the US Steel employee portal.
US Steel Employee Portal
U.S. Steel Corporation provides an employee portal with important information about employee benefits, compensation, and other types of information.
The portal is an established web page with links to all the functional areas of U.S. Steel Corporation, including human resources, finance, procurement, legal services, and more. It acts as a central source of information and acts as an effective communication tool.
The portal is accessible to employees through their account details. It also provides a contact for its employees with all their concerns and queries. Employees can view their payslip, work schedules, w2, payroll, and tax-related information, as well as their PTO(Paid time off) details.
U.S. Steel Employee Benefits
US Steel corporation provides several benefits to its employees. Some of these are listed below:
- Health and Medical Insurance
- Employee Pension & Savings Trust Fund
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Workers Compensation and Disability Benefits
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Legal Services and Company Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Profit Sharing and Stock Purchase Plans
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Planned Leave Bank Availability
- Other Types of Benefits & Perks!
You may also check:
US Steel Employee Portal Login Requirements
- US Steel Corporation Employee Portal web address.
- US Steel Benefits Employee Portal Login valid username (email@example.com or userID@ext.uss.com) and password.
- Internet browser that is compatible with the US Steel Employee Retirement Portal official website.
- Laptop or PC or Smartphone or Tablet with Reliable internet access.
How Do I Login into My US Steel Employee Portal?
If you are an employee at US Steel and want to sign in to your U.S. Steel Employee Portal account, then follow the below steps:
- Visit the US Steel Employee Portal official website at https://my.uss.com/uss/portal and click the “Log In” button.
- It will redirect you to the US Steel employee login webpage.
- Enter your U.S Steel Corp Username and click the “Next” button.
- Now, enter your password and click the “Sign In” button to access your US Steel intranet employee account.
How Do I Reset USS Employee Self Service Login Password?
Have you forgotten your US Steel intranet employee login password? You need to follow these simple steps to retrieve your password.
- Visit the U.S. Steel Employee Portal Login page at https://my.uss.com/.
- Click the “Can’t access your account?” link and select the “Work or School Account” option.
- It will redirect you to the US Steel employee benefits portal password reset webpage.
- Now, enter your username, and the captcha in the text box, and click the “Next” button.
- Enter your email id and follow instructions to reset your US Steel corporation portal login password.
How Do I Create My USS Portal Account?
Following are the steps to register at the US Steel corporation employee portal:
- Visit the USS ESS Portal official website at https://my.uss.com/uss/portal and click the “Sign up” button.
- Now, you need to fill up the registration form.
- You will be asked to enter your last name, last four digits of SSN, postal code, and date of birth.
- After that, enter the captcha in the text box, and click the “Continue” button.
- Now, enter your email id, set security questions, and password for your US Steel Intranet Employee account.
U.S. Steel Helpdesk Contact Information
If you are facing issues in logging your US Steel employee portal account, please contact U.S. Steel customer service:
- Phone Number: 1-800-552-2730
- U.S. Corporation Steel Official Website: www.ussteel.com
- US Steel Employee Portal Official Website: https://my.uss.com/uss/portal
US Steel Social Handles
Frequently Asked Questions
How To View A Printable Version Of The U.S. Steel Employee Benefits Guide?
1. Visit the U.S. Steel website at www.ussteel.com
2. Scroll down to the “Resources” section and click on “Employee Benefits Guide”
3. Choose whether you want to view the PDF or HTML version of the guide Printable Version
4. Click on the link for the version you want to view and a new window will open with the guide
5. To print the guide, click on the “Print” icon in the top right corner of the window or go to File > Print in your browser’s menu bar. Make sure to select” as your printer.
6. Close the window when you are finished viewing or printing the guide.
How Do I get a Job at U.S. Steel?
U.S. Steel is always looking for talented and ambitious employees. Visit the Careers section of our website to learn more about job opportunities and how to apply.
1. Go to www.ussteel.com
2. Scroll down to the “Careers” section and click a job
3. Enter relevant keywords (e.g., “accounting”) in the search bar and click on “Search.”
4. A list of available positions will appear, along with information about the job and how to apply
5. To apply for a position, click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions for a Job at U.S. Steel.
Why Can’t I Access My Account?
If you’re having trouble logging in, it could be for a few reasons:
You may be entering your password or username incorrectly.
Make sure that Caps Lock is turned off and that you are not accidentally adding extra spaces before or after your credentials.
May be trying to log in with an old password. If you recently reset your password, try using the new one.
Your account may be locked. If you have tried unsuccessfully to log in several times, your account may be locked for security reasons. If this is the case, please contact U.S may not have an account.
Only current U.S. Steel employees have access to the portal. If you are not a current employee, you will not be able to create an account.
This is all about the US Steel Employee Portal Login at https://my.uss.com/. We have shared everything related to the US Steel employee benefits portal, such as how to log in to US Steel Corporation Employee Portal, reset the password if you have forgotten it, and the US Steel employee portal help desk.
We hope this article will help you easily access your US Steel employee portal account. If you have any further queries about the US steel Employee Portal Login, let us know by commenting below. Thank You!