My.cms.k12.nc.us: Are you looking for the CMS Intranet official website and CMS Employee Intranet Account Login guide? If yes, then you are at the right place.
This article will be helpful for you to get detailed information about CMS Employee Self-Service Portal. This article will cover My.cms.k12.nc.us Intranet features, CMS Employee Intranet Login process, and other important resources. So, let’s get started with Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools brief intro.
Table Of Contents
About Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools
Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (CMS) is the second-largest school district in North Carolina. The district serves Mecklenburg County, located in the Charlotte metropolitan area. CMS has over 146,000 students enrolled in its more than 160 schools. The district has a $1.7 billion budget and employs more than 16,000 people.
Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools was established in 1960. Before this, North Carolina had no statewide public school system. All schools were locally controlled and supported. However, with the population growth of Charlotte (and surrounding Mecklenburg County) came the need for an improved public education system that could better serve the needs of students in the area.
CMS Employee Intranet
CMS Employee Intranet is an employee portal for the employees of Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools. Every employee has access to the website.
The website provides a way for employees to access CMS resources and manage their employees. Through CMS Intranet, employees can access their profile, check out news, announcements, videos, and watch the CMS network TV. Employees can upload documents to the my.cms.k12.nc.us Intranet site with the option of creating links for other employees to access them.
The portal also includes a careers section where current job openings in CMS can be accessed. Employees are also able to find job openings in other school districts.
Benefits of CMS Intranet Login Account
There are several benefits of having a CMS Employee Intranet Account. Some of these benefits are mentioned below.
- CMS Intranet offers access to CMS resources.
- The employees can contact their HR department by logging in to the portal.
- They can also upload documents for other employees to access via links.
- The best part is that they are notified about news, newsletters, and important announcements from the CMS HR department.
- They can also access the CMS TV and watch videos.
- Another benefit is that employees can create their blogs on various subjects like education, sports, etc. Employees can share their thoughts with other employees and parents, and students of CMS schools.
You may also check:
- Reid Health Intranet Login
- Flying Together United Intranet Login
- Gap Employee Intranet Portal Login
- Septa Intranet Inside.Septa.Org
- Wmgate.wal-mart.com GTA Login
CMS Intranet Login Requirements
- CMS Intranet Login web address
- CMS Employee Intranet Login valid Username and Password
- Internet browser that is compatible with the CMS Self Service Intranet official website
- Laptop or PC or Smartphone or Tablet with Reliable internet access
How to Login into CMS Intranet Portal?
Following are the steps to Login into CMS Intranet Account:
- Visit the CMS Intranet Login Portal official website at https://my.cms.k12.nc.us/.
- Enter your username, password, and select Realm.
- After that, click the “Sign In” button to access your CMS employee intranet account.
Note: In Realm, select CMSSITES If CMSDOMAIN is not allowing you to access the portal.
How to Reset CMS Intranet Login Password?
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by calling CMS Technology Services Support at 980-343-5736.
CMS Intranet Helpdesk Contact Information
If you are facing issues accessing your CMS Self Service Intranet Login account, please contact CMS Intranet customer service.
- Phone Number: 980-343-5736
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools Official Website: www.cms.k12.nc.us
- CMS Intranet Login Official Website: https://my.cms.k12.nc.us/
Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools Social Media Handles
This is all about the CMS Intranet login at my.cms.k12.nc.us. We have shared everything related to the cms intranet employee self-service portal, such as CMS Employee Intranet benefits, CMS Intranet Login steps, forgot password, and technical support information. We hope you like this article. If you have any queries, let us know through the comment. Our team is always to help you. For more employee portal login guides, visit the Employeeloginportals.com website.