My-estub by Paperless Pay (PPC) is one of the best employee payroll management system. Other than regular payroll services, with My-estub, you can access employee discounts, paycheck information, benefit programs, etc. And based on your company’s arrangement with Paperless Pay, you may even be able to access performance reviews and scheduling software.
- My estub Login Paperless Pay
- How to Setup My Estub Account?
- Features of My-estub
- Myestub Online Paystub
- Online W2 Options
- Additional Advantages from eTools Paperless Pay Corporation
- Companies who use My-estub
- FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
- What do I do if my my-estub account is locked?
- What if the information my company gave me isn’t working?
- How can I get my pay stub online?
- Can I recover my myestub UserID and password?
- Who can I contact if I have questions related to my estub?
- What do I do if I receive a message that my information is invalid?
- If someone else knows my employee ID, can they access my pay stub?
My estub Login Paperless Pay
My-estub Employee Portal is the industry-leading payroll communication software by Paperless Pay (or PPC). My-estub offers an employee a lot more than regular payroll features.
You can access employee discounts, employee benefits, paycheck information, etc. anytime and from anywhere easily. You can view your paycheck deposits in real-time, which helps eliminate time-consuming processes that payroll had in place.
Employees can now also access performance reviews and scheduling software depending on their company’s arrangement with Paperless Pay.
You May Also Like to Check:
How to access www.my-estub.com Login ?
There are a few things you need to know to be able to access your My-estub account, such as your my estub user id and password. The company creates your account when you join the company and gives you a user Id and other login credentials; you have to initially set up your my-estub account. If you didn’t get it or forgot login credentials, contact the myestub customer services representative. After getting login information, follow the below-listed steps.
Steps to Login at my-estub employee portal
- Open my estub official website – www.my-estub.com in your preferred browser.
- You will see the “Employee Portal” tab on the left top corner at the menu bar. Click on that.
- After clicking, the login page will be pop-up. You will be asked to enter your my-estub user id and the default password you received from the company.
- After entering all the details correctly, click on the Login button.
- Now, you can change your default password with a new password that you want to keep.
- And choose security questions; it will help you to protect your account from unauthorized logins. Security questions must be rememberable or write down because you will also need it to recover your password.
- To know in details, check My-Estub Login Guide.
- Your username is your CFVH + nine-digit employee number with leading zeroes (i.e., 000001234) + the first four letters of your first name.
- That your Default Password is your CFVH + the last four digits of your Social Security Number, e.g., CVFH####
- Your 9-digit employee number is there at the top-right corner of your pay stub.
How to Setup My Estub Account?
When you log in to your account for the first time, you will be required to change your default password and complete the following steps (as part of your Initial Setup).
- Enter your “Default Password” as the Current Password.
- Enter a New Password and enter the same password, again, to confirm.
This password must:
- Include at least one number
- Contain at least one letter in upper case
- Have at least one special character, e.g.!?, $, #, etc.
You are also required to answer two security questions that will help you reset passwords as and when you lose them. You must remember these security answers (note it somewhere if you can’t remember).
You can choose the security questions from the drop-down menu and, subsequently, provide an answer to it. Repeat this for the second security question and click on “Next.” The “Next” button will not appear until you provide correct answers to both the security questions.
How to Set Up Account Preferences?
There are many features and options available in the my-estub. You can select the features which you want to include in your my estub employee account. For that, go to the setup wizard page, here you can customize preferences for the following features:
- Your email delivery
- Your payment listing
- Online Paystub
- Notifications via SMS
What to do if I forgot my-estub username?
You would, ideally, be given your login credentials at the time of induction into your organization. However, you must provide your email address at the time of your “Initial Account Set Up.” This will help you in resetting your password if and when you lose it.
How to reset My-Estub account password?
Every employee gets my estub login credentials after receiving the first direct deposit. The company asks the employee for the email address to link with your myestub account initially. If you forget your password, so you can recover it. Following are the steps to retrieve your my-estub password:
- Visit my estub official portal – www.my-estub.com.
- You will see the ‘Employee Portal’ tab in the menu bar at the left top corner. Click on that. Then, my estub employee portal login page will open.
- There will be an option ‘Recover password’ under in login button. Click on that link.
- Then, it will ask you your user id.
- After entering userID, click on the Next button.
- Now, you will be asked two security questions to check you are the right person or not.
- Once all of that is done, my estub will send your my-estub employee account login credentials on your registered email id. Or it will send a reset password link.
- If you received a reset link, click on that and set a new password.
If you enter your login information incorrectly five times, you will be locked out for security reasons. In such an eventuality, you will have to reach out to your support team. Also, please note that your account will be active only once it receives its first direct deposit.
Note: You would also have to pay attention to the fact that your Username and Password are case-sensitive and that you are not in the Review or Demo site. And if you can still access your account, please reach out to the support team.
Features of My-estub
My-estub Email Delivery Option
You get the option of receiving email alerts as and when your pay stubs are ready. Along with this, My-estub can also email you your pay stub in the form of a password-protected PDF file (for added security).
If you want to select this option, click Email under Initial Setup and then select “Send my stub as a password protected PDF file.” You do not have to have an email account to access the my-estub website; however, you will not be able to recover your password in the event you lose it.
Getting My-estub Text Message Notifications
Wouldn’t it be great to receive your payment information directly on your cell phone? Well, My-estub does have this feature – The Text Message Notification (or SMS notification) through which you can have essential parts of your pay stub sent to you as texts.
For this, you need to select “Activate Text Message Notification” under Initial Setup. Select up to six options, enter your cellphone details, click Send Test Text Message to verify your phone number, and then click Finish.
My estub Payment Listing
The Pay Advice Listing presents all your available pay stubs in the form of a menu. To view your pay stub, click the blue Trans ID number right before the Payment Date. As a part of the process, and before your stub is visible, you will see a message for your pay stub printing instruction; however, you also get the “Don’t show this message again” option.
Myestub Online Paystub
You can select the online pay stub of your choice, which will then be shown, via a floating window, for a quick view. However, you can expand this floating window’s size by clicking on the Maximize button on the top-right corner. The upper-right section of the page also presents you with the option of printing your pay stub.
Note: Pop-up Blocker must be disabled for www.my-estub.com for your pay stub to open up on your browser. To do this, go to your internet browser setting and add www.my-estub.com to the list of Pop-up Blocker Exceptions.
Online W2 Options
- Your W2 forms can also be sent to you online. To do that, scroll down to the “Online W2 Use Options” and select “Yes” on Receive W2 Online (Default is Yes). Finally, click Review Consent Policies.
- Select No and then Next in case you don’t want to receive your W2 online.
- Once you have chosen to receive your W2 form online, you will be required to provide your consent. So, review the consent policies and click consent. (Select Cancel if you are not happy with the consent policies).
- When you offer your consent, you will be asked to provide your Social Security Number as a confirmation to receive your W2s online.
- This step is essential as it ensures that only you have access to your W2 information and that all your information stays secure.
- This concludes your Initial Setup, and a verification screen (confirming the successful completion of your password change) will show up.
- With this, you are logged in to the “Payment List Screen” from where you can access your pay stubs. But that’ll give you just a glimpse of your pay stub. To view it in full, click Trans ID.
- You can view, print, and even save your Online W2 for all your future reference.
What Can You Expect from My-Estub.com Employee Portal?
My-estub is one of the best employee payroll management system. It is one of the excellent services of the paperless pay. With my estub employee portal (www.my-estub.com), you can view your payroll history and know about the company’s beneficial programs, all the announcements, and your paycheck information. Besides these, there are many things which you can expect from my estub employee portal. These areas following:
- You will also be able to see your two years’ paystubs as well as W2s.
- You can sort paystubs and W2s through by dates, like year-to-date allocations, Year-to-date accruals, All of your paycheck deductions, Your profile information.
- My-estub employee login panel can be set up according to your need. You can select the feature you want to see, and you need it; it will show you only those on your dashboard.
Additional Advantages from eTools Paperless Pay Corporation
There are many other benefits from etools paperless pay corporation that you can get from paperless payroll options. Some of those advantages’ areas following:
Protection for Your Identity and Personal Information
A paperless pay corporation provides you protection for your identity and personal information. It’s ID Commander etool is an excellent tool, and it offers you protection from identity theft. You can access it from your my-estub portal account. It is an exclusive benefit for the company’s employees who use paperless.
Paperless pay also offers a monthly subscription program for ID commander etool. They will provide you identity theft insurance, theft monitoring alert, credit monitoring, and much more.
Discounts and Savings Programs
There is a feature of FunVantage, also called as SavingsSimplified. It is a reward program that provides discounts and best deals to the employees on various things, such as discounts on movie tickets, airline travel tickets discount, gift cards to Restaurant.com, many other gift cards, and 50% discounts on many brand items.
Organization and Storage of Personal Data Online
Storing data in paper and files is very time-consuming, and keep it safe for a long time is challenging work. But don’t worry, paperless pay provides you a file security center. It manages your data and also keeps secure. You can store your documents, movies, photos, and much more.
Not-So-FunVantage My-Estub Company Complaints
Many companies provide coupons such as discounts on theme parks, movie tickets, restaurants, and more. But they have received many complaints from some of their unhappy subscribers.
Many my-estub customers also expressed their concern with my estub about unauthorized charges. And they also contacted the customer services but didn’t get any solution and didn’t refund money.
There are many other scams that customers complained about, and the gift card is also one of them. Many customers complained that they had received a postcard which was posted on their address. That card was offering a $100 gift certificate.
Many people try to redeem that offer. But, when they were withdrawing, that showing that they have to pay $1 for “handling and postage.” Even after payment, they didn’t receive any gift certificate.
People also asked to share financial information by the scammers. Some people shared with them because they greed to get coupons and gift cards. And in their bank account statement, they found multiple unauthorized and unexplained charges on their accounts.
My-estubs FunVantage benefit and etool other benefits programs are best to protect customers from identity theft, scams, and fraud.
Companies who use My-estub
Many companies use my estub. Some of them are as follows:
- Excel USA
- Regional One Health
- Family Dollar
- West Florida Hospital
- Cannon Construction Inc.
- and many more.
Paperless Pay Corporation Support for My-Estub Customer Service
If you have any issue in login your my-estub account, please contact the my-estub support center. Following are the contact details of myestub customer service team:
Phone Number: (800) 489-1711
Official website: www.my-estub.com
Office Address: 800 Water Street, Jacksonville, FL 32204
You may also check:
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
What do I do if my my-estub account is locked?
If you will enter incorrect login information five times continuously. My-estub will lock your account for security purposes. You need to contact the my-estub support representative. They will help you unlock your account, and they will help you verify your login information.
What if the information my company gave me isn’t working?
The company creates your my-estub account after you receive your first direct deposit. If you have not received it, then wait for it if your my-estub account information given by the company is not working or showing invalid. You may contact the my-estub customer services, and they will help you sort out your problem.
How can I get my pay stub online?
Employees can get their pay stubs online through the my-estub paperless pay. There is a feature of a direct deposit. So, the employers who use my-estub paperless-pay can generate their employee’s pay stubs based on your direct deposit.
Can I recover my myestub UserID and password?
Yes, if you have forgotten your my-estub username and password, you can recover it through my estub employee portal. There is an option to recover the password on the website. It will send you a link on your email id, which is linked to your my-estub account, for resetting the password.
If you are getting any issue, you can contact my estub customer service team. And you can also ask them your myestub employee portal user id.
Who can I contact if I have questions related to my estub?
If you have any questions about my-estub, you can call the Cape Fear Valley Payroll office at 910-615-4293 or 910-615-4830.
What do I do if I receive a message that my information is invalid?
Following things you can do if my estub paperless-pay portal shows that your information is wrong or invalid while log in at my-estub employee portal:
- First, check your password and username once you are entering, is right or wrong.
- Make sure you are logging at the myestub employee portal.
- Check your keyboard caps lock key; sometimes, by mistake, the caps lock key turned on. So, it can also create an issue.
- There are my-estub demo and review sites available, so make sure you are logging at the official employee portal of my estub, not on the demo or review website.
- If you are still having issues, then contact the my-estub customer representative at (800) 489-1711.
If someone else knows my employee ID, can they access my pay stub?
No, he can’t access your pay stub only from your employee id. They need to have your employee id and the last four digits of your Social Security Number (SSN) for the initial Login at my-estub. At the time of the initial Login, create your password.
We hope our guide will help you to access your my-estub account and resolve your queries. If you still have any questions about my estub, let us know through comments. Or contact the my-estub customer services at (800) 489-1711.