Paycom is an American online payroll and HR technology provider. It was stated in 1998 and based in Oklahoma City. Paycom provides many features includes payroll management, talent management, time and labor management, talent acquisition, HR management, and much more. Employees can view their paystubs, payrolls, paychecks, and pay hours up to date and immediately through the paycom employee self-service portal.
What companies use paycom?
Paycom helps companies to manage the employment life cycle from recruitment to retirement completely. It saves much to take of company and reduces employee’s queries related to their paystubs, payrolls, and other information. Many companies use www.paycom.com payroll software.
- Zynex Medical
- Wine Warehouse
- MERS/MO Goodwill Industries
- Threshold Enterprises
- Shannon & Wilson, Inc.
- BlackHawk Industrial
- Boxer Property Management Corp
- Egenera, Inc.
- Goodwill Industries Bay Area
- Oberg Industries
How do I view my pay stubs on www.paycom.com?
You can view your paystubs online on the paycom employee self-service portal. Following are the steps to access paystubs on paycom:
- You can view it from your paycom employee account. So, for this, first of all, you have to log in to your paycom account.
- Visit the official website of the paycom – www.paycom.com or www.paycomonline.com to login paycom employee self-service account.
- Copy anyone URL and paste in your browser address/search bar to visit the paycom website.
- There you will see the ‘Login’ tab in the left corner of the menu bar. Click on that tab.
- Then, a drop-down list will appear on your screen. That has three options – client login, Employee, Accountant.
- Click on the ‘Employee’ option.
- You will be land on another webpage that is Paycom employee self-service login webpage.
- Now, you need to enter your paycom username, password, and last four digits of your SSN (social security number).
- After entering details, click on the login button.
- There will be a section of a paystub. Click on that.
- You will be able to see your paystub and previous paystubs also here. It keeps up to two-years-old data. You can save it and print it if you want to do.
- You also can request a summary of your paystub to send on your email.
Who are paycom competitors?
There are many competitors of paycom who provide Human resource management and online payroll services. Following is the list of Paycom’s top competitors:
- SAP SuccessFactors
Does paycom track your location?
If you are using the paycom application, then your location can be tracked. Paycom app may collect real-time information on your device location for geo-fencing, mileage tracking, or similar purposes. If you don’t want paycom, collect your location information. You should not accept its request to access your location or disable location services for paycom app in your mobile’s settings.
Is paycom a public company?
Yes, paycom is a public company. On April 15, 2014, Paycom became a public company. On that day, paycom opened shares for trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol PAYC.
Where is w2 on paycom?
You can access W2 from the paycom employee portal. Following are the steps to get W2 on the paycom website:
- First, you have to log in to your paycom account. Click here to direct the go on the paycom employee self-service login webpage.
- Now, you need to enter your paycom username, password, and last four digits of your SSN.
- After entering login credentials, click on the login button.
- On the paycom portal, there will be a section of My payroll. Click on that.
- Then, select Year-End Tax Forms.
- There will be a tab named W2; click on that to view your W2.
- Then, click on the view button that is on the right side of every year’s tax. You can check the previous year w2 also through paycom.
How do you submit a punch change request on paycom?
If there is any incorrect punch in your punches, you should submit a request to change punch on paycom. Following is the process to submit a request for punch changing if it is incorrectly recorded:
- First of all, login to your paycom employee self-service account.
- There will be a section on “Time Management”; click on that.
- On the right side, you will see a recent punches list.
- To punch changes request, click on the pencil symbol that is next to the incorrect punch.
- If you want to do previous, this is the recent punches, then click on punch time on your timesheet.
- Then, a “Request Punch Edit” page will open. You have to fill in details, such as date, punch type, punch time, allocation, and reason for punch change request.
- Enter all the details correctly. After that, click on the ‘Add Request’ button.
What is paycom employee self-service?
Paycom employee self-service is a portal for companies who use paycom to manage their employment cycle from hire to retire. Paycom employee self-service login portal empowers employees to self-manage their payroll, paystubs, and HR transactions. They can access this website anytime and anywhere. The company’s staff members can view their paystubs, benefits programs, new announcements, discounts, and much more on their paycom account.
For more information about paycom, employee self-service, visit the website – www.paycom.com or www.paycomonline.net.
What if I lost my pay stub?
If you lost your paystub, you should contact the payroll office or financial institution where your paystub cheque was printed. If you don’t know about the payroll office/agency, ask your manager or boss the name of that agency, phone number or a fax number, and address. And submit a pay stub request form there. If this way not works, then you should contact your HR manager or payroll department. They will help you with obtaining another one paystub check.