Paycom is an online payroll services portal and human resources management software that allows access to your pay stubs, tax information, benefits information, and training resources online to employees of the companies who use it. The company’s staff members will need to visit the Paycom employee self-service portal and sign in there. The same would apply if, as an employee in an organization that uses the Paycom HR management system, you wished to request time off, change your address and contact information, or access the web time clock (to clock in or out).
Other operations that may make it necessary for you to log in to the Paycom employee self-service portal include checking your scheduled earnings and deductions and checking your recent work history (in terms of the times you clocked in and out).
Paycom Online Payroll Services | HR Payroll Software
Paycom is an American online payroll and HR application that can do several things for your organization. Some of its most notable functions include payroll, HR and talent management, time and labor management and talent acquisitions packaged in one database. It’s a complete workforce data that consolidates workflows that can be viewed anytime, anywhere. It was founded in 1998 by Chad Richison, who had a great experience in payroll management. Because he formerly worked in the payroll processing industry.
Paycom Employee Self-Service Portal – www.paycom.com
As an employee working for an organization that uses the Paycom Human Capital Management/Paycom online payroll management system. If you wish to view your pay stubs online, you need to visit the Paycom employee self-service portal and log in there. After logging in to the Paycom employee self-service portal, you will be able to view your current and past pay stubs.
From the pay stubs, you will be able to understand how the bottom-line figure in your last paycheck was arrived at and what deductions were made to your actual earnings – to end up with the amount you received in your paycheck. You can even get to view your scheduled payments and deductions after logging in to the Paycom employee self-service portal.
Paycom Benefits and Uses
Paycom employee self-service software helps companies to empower their employees to self-manage their payroll, human resource transactions, and some other things. They can access their account on paycom 24*7 hours and from any location. The employee can get an immediate answer to his/her queries because it auto-route their questions to the right company’s representative to get the most effective solution. There are many other benefits also of Paycom. Some of those areas following:
- It allows new employees to complete W-4s and I-9s, even before one day of joining.
- You can access all paycom tools from one dashboard.
- It has an ‘Ask Here’ section that is an attractive feature providing by the paycom. It gives companies staff member one spot to ask their questions. And auto-route these to the right person of the organization who can answer it better and effectively.
- It increases employee’s trust, and they can directly connect with their employer through the paycom portal.
- Employees can check their payroll processing status anytime.
How to Sign up at Paycom As an Employee?
Following is the guide to signing up for the Paycom Employee self-service account:
- The employer-provided you with the initial login information after they hired you. The data consisted of the username and the temporary password.
- If you have not seen any email messages from Paycom, check the spam inbox folder and make Paycom an allowed sender.
- Paycom creates a username during account creation, and you will choose to use the username or change it to match your email address.
- Ensure that you have saved the username and the password for future use. There is no other option for the username.
- After that, you have to log in and create an account. Enter all the details original while creating an account for Paycom.
Credentials necessary to log in to the Paycom employee self-service portal
When you log in to the paycom employee self-service portal, you will need some details. Following are the credentials which you will be required while login at Paycom portal:
- Your paycom username
- Your paycom password
- Last four digits of your social security number
Login at Paycom Employee Portal?
To start the Paycom online login procedure, you should have access to a username and a password. Employers provide employees with login credentials after the hiring process. If you have not received them, contact your company’s HR department for more details. After you have received the login details, go through the employee login procedure.
- Open the web browser and enter the following URL into the address field- http://www.paycom.com. You may also copy and paste the link to the URL address field—press Enter.
- You will be taken to the Paycom employee login website. Look for the login button on the upper left corner and click on it.
- Immediately you click on the button; a shortlist will appear. Choose the “Employee” option as it will help you reach the employee login page.
- You will be directed to a new webpage. The employee login page has three blank spaces in the middle to enter your login credentials.
- Enter your User ID on the first field, type the employee account password in the second field, and enter the third box’s last four digits (SSN).
- Check the personal information to ensure that it is accurate. Click on the green “login” button.
Paycom Employee Self Service Mobile Login
You can also access the paycom portal through the mobile. Follow the below-mentioned steps to access paycom through your mobile phone:
- Open any browser (chrome, opera, safari, etc.) which you preferred to surf on the internet on your mobile and visit the website www.paycom.com or www.paycomonline.com.
- Once the Paycom login website opens, you will see the “Login” button at the page’s top right side. Click on it and choose the “Employee” option.
- Next is for you to type in your Paycom employee login information (User ID and password).
- Next, input the last four digits of your SSN in the previous field below the password field.
- After filling all the details, click on the login in button.
Paycom also has a Mobile app. So, you can also login to the paycom website through the application. The Paycom app is available for both android and IOS users. You can download it from google play store and app store. The following are the steps to install and login at Paycom via the app:
- Click on the link to download the app for the android device and IOS device.
- Then, click to install it. It will take a few minutes to install.
- After installing, open the app, click on the login button and enter your login credentials to access your employee self-service account.
With the Paycom app, you will be able to quickly get access to your HR data anytime and anywhere, including:
- Access to payroll data
- View paystubs information
- Check out request time off
- Payroll system
- Web time check-in and out
- Tax information
- Scheduled earnings and
- Deductions and many more things
Paycom Client Login
Following are the procedure of client login at paycom online payroll management system portal:
- First of all, visit the official site of paycom. Then, click on the Login option situated on the right side of the menu bar.
- Now, click on the client option. Then, the client login webpage will open.
- It will ask you to enter some login details, such as Client code, Username, Password.
- After entering all the details correctly, click on the ‘Login’ button.
How to Reset Paycom Username?
Do you not remember your paycom username? Don’t worry, and you can reset it. There is an option for “Forget Username” on the login page of the website. The following are the steps to recover the username:
- First of all, visit the official site of the Paycom – www.paycom.com, or if you are an employee of paycom and want to recover the employee account username so you can also do it from www.paycomonline.net/ee-loign.
- There is a ‘Login’ tab at the menu bar. Click on that and click on the employee option.
- After that Employee self-service log in web page opens, there will a ‘Forget Username’ link under the login button. Click on that.
- Then, it will ask you to enter the Email id. Enter the email id, which is linked with your paycom employee account.
- After that, click on the Next button.
- Paycom will send you an email on your registered email id within five minutes. If you don’t receive, first check the spam folder. There is not, then check your email id once. If it is correct, so you should contact your Human Resources department.
How to Reset Paycom Password
If you don’t have to remember your paycom portal account log in password. So, you can retrieve it. Following are the steps to reset your paycom account password:
- Open your preferred web browser and enter the following URL into the address field www.paycom.com or www.paycomonline.com. You may also copy and paste the link to the URL address field and press Enter.
- You will be taken to the Paycom website. On top of the site, there will be a login tab in the menu bar. Under that, click on the employee option.
- Then, the paycom employee self-service page will open.
- If you have forgotten your password and need it to be reset, then you may click on the link that says “Forgot Password.”
- You will be taken to a new webpage. The top of the page will say “Password Recovery Step 1”. Then, below is a blank field. You will be asked to enter your employee Username.
- Once you have filled it in, click on the green “Submit” button to continue.
- If you forgot your username, you must contact your Payroll or HR Personnel. They will give you the proper username to log in to your Paycom account.
- You will be asked to verify your identity. Follow the steps outlined on the website to reset your password. You must enter a new password to continue.
- Once completed, go back to the log in page of the Paycom website and enter your Username and new Password.
How to navigate around the Paycom portal after logging in?
After logging in to the Paycom employee’s portal, you will find links you can use to, among other things, view your pay stubs and access payroll information. Such as your electronic I-9 information, your pay rates, your tax setup, your scheduled earnings/deductions and your address/contact information.
Other links are for requesting time off and accessing the web time clock alongside the web timesheet. Click on the link for the specific resource you wish to access, and you will be able to access that particular resource straightaway. If, for instance, you click on the ‘Web Time Clock’ link, you will be taken to a screen where you will be able to clock in or out (if you are an hourly employee).
If you click on a particular year’s link from the ‘Listing’ sub-section (under the ‘View Pay Stubs’ section), you will be able to view a listing of links to pay stubs for that particular year.
You can then click on the link for the specific pay stub you wish to view. You can also click on the ‘Scheduled Earnings and Deductions’ link to view the same.
How to view pay stubs through the Paycom employee self-service portal?
An employee can view his/her pay stubs through the Paycom employee portal. Follow the below-mentioned steps to view pay stubs:
- Upon signing in to the Paycom employee self-service portal, you will find various self-explanatory links and menus you can use to access multiple resources on the portal (and generally to navigate around).
- Among these, there is a section entitled ‘View Pay Stubs,’ and within it is a sub-section where you are invited to ‘Check Listing’ for different years. You can click on the year whose pay stubs you wish to view (from the year listings).
- Then, from that year’s pay statements’ links, click on the specific pay period you are interested in to view that particular period’s pay stub.
Paycom Contact Details
If you need to talk to the company representatives or need any tech help, you can easily reach them. You can contact them through their phone numbers for quicker communication. And there are also some other ways to contact the paycom support team. Following are the details and links which can help you to get in touch with Paycom:
- Phone Number: 800 580 4505 and 405 722 6900
- Online Contact Form: https://www.paycomonline.com/contact-us/
Paycom Mailing Address:
- Paycom Corporate Headquarters, 7501 W Memorial Rd
- Oklahoma City, OK 73142
FAQs – People Also Ask
What does paycom do?
Paycom is an American cloud-based payroll management system that helps companies to automate their payroll processes. There are currently more than 25 companies that are using it. It stores all the data of the employees at their portal. They can check payroll status, pay stubs, work schedules, and other information immediately and up to date through paycom online.
What is the paycom employee self-service?
Paycom employee’s self-service is a human resources management software that allows the company’s staff members to self-manage their payroll and HR truncations. They can access the paycom portal from anywhere and anytime.
How to access the Paycom employee self-service portal?
To access the Paycom employee self-service portal, you first have to go to the main Paycom website, at Paycomonline.com. Then, upon getting to the main Paycom website, you will notice a ‘Login’ button somewhere towards the top left-hand corner on the homepage.
Roll your mouse over the said ‘Login’ button, and various drop-down options appear: those being for the ‘Client,’ ‘Employee,’ and ‘Accountant’ sign-in options. Click on the ‘Employee’ login option, and you will almost instantly be taken to the Paycom employee self-service portal.
How do I get my pay stubs from paycom?
You can view and get your pay stubs online from the paycom employee self-service login portal. Following are the steps to check pay stubs:
- First of all, you have to log in to your paycom account. To log in it, open the official website of the paycom – www.paycom.com.
- At the right corner of the menu bar, you will see a Login tab. Click on it.
- Under the dropdown of login tab, click on the Employee option.
- Now you have to enter your username, password and last four digits of your SSN.
- After filling all the details, click on the login button.
- In the Paycom employee portal, there will be a section for ‘Employee Pay Stubs.’ Click on that.
- Here, you can view your pay stubs.
What time does the paycom direct deposit?
You can generally expect a paycom direct deposit to receive in your bank at 5 pm PT on the paycheck date. But if the immediate deposit date falls on bank weekend or any other bank holidays. So, in that case, paycom direct deposit paycheck will arrive in your account on the bank’s next working day.
How much does paycom cost?
Paycom doesn’t show pricing on its website or online anywhere. This is the frustrating things about the paycom. Because to know about prices, we have to talk to their customer representatives. We took a quick online demo of the paycom payroll management; they quoted my small business price $307.27 for a month. There are only ten employees. That price includes a base fee of $195.67, a delivery fee of $4.50, and a $10.71 per-employee fee.
Is paycom safe?
Yes, paycom is a safe online payroll service and HR payroll software. It is essential to have a safe, secure and reliable system. Because you provide your companies with many details, employee details, payroll status, etc., that should not leak. So, you can trust on paycom employee self-login portal.
How many clients does paycom have?
Paycom is an online payroll solution and HR Payroll software management company. Currently, it has more than 1700 clients across the United States. It provides services with a single database, and employees can access it anytime from anywhere. It offers data for employees from acquisition to retirement.
How do I reset my paycom security questions?
Did you forget your paycom login security question? So, you can’t log in to your paycom employee self-service account. But don’t worry, you can reset paycom security questions. Please call the to your HR/payroll team to verify or reset your paycom security questions.
You should also download the paycom app from Playstore or App store. Because in the app, you can set up a pin for login. There are three options available for quick log-in, such as 4-digit PIN, fingerprint or facial recognition dependent on your device capability.
How do I enroll in paycom benefits?
Do you have employee self-service? Because to enroll in the paycom benefits. First, you have to log in to the paycom employee portal. Then, check you are eligible to register for paycom benefits or not. There is an ‘Enroll Now’ option under my benefits tab in the center of the screen. If you are accessing from the mobile, then see it on the left side of the webpage. Click on the ‘Enroll Now’ button to start the enrolment process. If you will eligible for benefits, then the process will be started otherwise not.
We hope our article will help you get information about paycom and resolve your queries related to the paycom. And you will be able to log in on paycom employee’s self-service. If you need further assistance on recovering your Paycom employee self-service login credentials, you can contact your HR department for support. For more information, visit www.paycom.com.