www.quickpayportal.com: Quickpayportal is an online payment portal for providers and patients developed by Athenahealth. The portal enables patients to review and pay charges and for providers to see receivables status, track payments, communicate with the patient on outstanding accounts. Patients can review charges, view the balance due, and make payments.
Do you want to know about the Quickpay portal login and bill payment guide? If yes, then this will be helpful for you. Here, we will share Quick pay portal payment, www.quickpayportal.com benefits, Quickpayportal bill payment process, Quickpayportal login steps, registration process, and contact information.
- About Athenahealth
- How to Login into QuickPayPortal?
- Quickpayportal Helpdesk Contact Information
- FAQs about Quickpayportal:
- Quick Pay Portal Important Links
- Final Words
Athenahealth is a healthcare IT company that primarily provides electronic health records. It was founded in 1997 by Jonathan Bush, the grandson of one of the co-founders of Johnson & Johnson and Roy Schoenberg. Athenahealth serves the healthcare industry with cloud-based technology for business operations, information exchange, and patient care. The company employs more than 2,000 people and is headquartered in Watertown, Massachusetts, US.
What is QuickPayPortal?
QuickPayPortal by Athenahealth is a web-based electronic health record system. It is a complete, secure, and proven patient portal that seamlessly connects patients to the healthcare team for care coordination. For many chronically ill patients, it can be challenging to stay connected to their providers and get the information they need to stay healthy. This is where QuickPayPortal by Athenahealth comes in – this web-based tool safely and securely connects patients with their healthcare providers, enabling them to have open discussions about their health without ever having to leave home!
Benefits of www.quickpayportal.com Online Login Portal
The QuickPayPortal.com’s Benefits are as follows:
1. The Quick Pay Portal helps patients to pay their medical bills online securely and conveniently.
2. Patients can check the status of their payments, review balances due, and make payments 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
3. It gives you immediate access to your health information via the Internet, regardless of where you are.
4. You can sign up for email updates to receive notices of any changes to your accounts or other healthcare providers you may be seeing.
5. It helps the patients and the providers to communicate directly about outstanding account balances, medical records, insurance claims, scheduling appointments, and more!
QuickPayPortal Login Requirements
- Quickpayportal login web address
- Quickpayportal online Login account valid Quickpay code and password.
- Internet browser that is compatible with the Quickpay portal official website.
- Laptop or PC or Tablet or Smartphone with Reliable internet access.
How to Login into QuickPayPortal?
Following are the steps to login QuickPay Portal account:
- Visit the Quickpayportal official website at www.quickpayportal.com.
- Enter your QuickPay Code (Also known as Statement ID or Access Code). If you don’t remember your quick pay code, you can check it in the doctor’s payslip bill.
- Then, enter your Quickpayportal login password and click the “Sign in” button to log in quick pay portal.
- Now, You are successfully logged in to your Official QuickPay Portal Account.
You may also check:
How To Use Quick Pay Portal?
To access QuickPayPortal.com, First, you need to create a Quickpayportal account. Following is the step by step guide to register at the Quickpay patient portal:
- Visit www.quickpayportal.com to register for an account by clicking the “Sign Up” link in the upper right corner of this screen.
- Please choose your provider from a list of all participating healthcare providers, click on it and then click “Register.”
- Enter your email address, select a password and enter the requested information.
- Choose your notification settings, which include an option to receive emails when charges are posted, or payments are made. Click on the blue Save button in the top right corner of the screen.
- After you have successfully registered, you can log in to your QuickPayPortal account.
How do I Change My QuickPayPortal Password?
To change your Quickpayportal login password, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Quickpayportal login page and enter your Quickpay code & password to log in to www.quickpayportal.com
2. Click “My Account” on the top-right menu bar
3. Enter your email address and click “Next.”
4. Click on “Change Password” from the menu options below
5. Enter a new password and confirm it and click “Save.”
Your new password will be saved, and you can access the Quick Pay Portal using your new password.
Quickpayportal Helpdesk Contact Information
If you are having trouble logging into your QuickPay Portal account, please contact Quickpayportal Athenahealth customer service. Following are the contact details of the Quickpay portal support center:
- Phone Number: 1-888-774-8428
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 am-6:00 pm EST.
- General Information: [email protected]
- Address: Athenahealth, Inc., Attn: Chief Compliance Officer, 311 Arsenal Street, Watertown, MA 02472, United States.
- Athenehealth Official Website: www.athenahealth.com
- Patient Portal Website: www.quickpayportal.com
FAQs about Quickpayportal:
Is Quickpayportal com legitimate?
Yes, Quickpayportal is a trusted service. It’s a great tool to help you manage your healthcare services account more efficiently. You can also use this quick pay software as an online payment system.
Why is QuickpayPortal not working?
First of all, check that you are accessing the official website for the quick pay portal. Secondly, if you still face any issues with your QuickPay account and it is not working, send an email to [email protected] or call Athenahealth Customer Support at 1-888-774-8428 and solve your problem immediately.
How to pay Medical bills using Quickpayportal?
- To pay your medical bills using Quickpayportal; you need to log in to www.quickpayportal.com.
- Click the “Pay Bill” button located on your account’s main menu bar on the right side.
- After signing in, You’ll see a list of healthcare providers you can pay from at the quick pay portal.
- You can also check the status of your bills and view statements for multiple providers in one convenient location.
Why is my payment declined from the Quickpay portal?
Following are the reasons for payment decline on QuickPay:
1. A returned or rejected check included with your payment will cause your payment to be declined. Check with the payee if the check has not been cashed and prevent future occurrences by adding an alternative form of payment, such as a credit card number that may accept online payments.
2. Check that your payment information is complete and accurate (including the correct QuickPay ID). Payments can be declined if sent to an outdated address or specific account number or for invalid QuickPay IDs.
3. Your bank may have placed a hold on your funds due to suspicious activity by our provider, incorrect billing information, or other reasons. Holds may be removed after 6 to 8 weeks and released sooner with verification from the provider.
Quick Pay Portal Important Links
QuickPay Portal by athenahealth
Looking to pay your medical bill? Make a quick and easy payment online using the QuickPay Portal. Just find your QuickPay Code on your billing statement and …
Quick Pay Portal | www.quickpayportal.com | Pay Your …
It is an online service that provides patients with information about their health. On the online portal, there are many features available, including the …
Cloud-computing in healthcare | athenahealth
athenaOne—our suite of integrated, network-enabled services—works to deliver measurable financial and clinical results for our providers.
Patient Portal Login | athenahealth
Are you a patient looking for your patient portal login? If so, we’ll help get you to the right place.
Careers | athenahealth
athenaGives is our social impact platform for supporting expanded access to high-quality healthcare for everyone. Our efforts currently include philanthropy, …
QuickPayPortal: Pay Medical Bill & www.quickpayportal.com …
QuickPayPortal is an online portal or website which can be accessed by logging on to www.quickpayportal.com on any web browser.
Pay Your Bill online www.quickpayportal.com by … – Issuu
QuickPayPortal is an online portal launched in the United States to help patients to clear their medical bills securely and well-within …
This is all about the Quickpayportal login at www.quickpayportal.com. We have shared everything related to QuickPay Portal, such as Quickpayportal login steps, Quickpayportal bill payment, benefits, troubleshooting, and many more. We hope you find this article helpful in accessing your QuickPay account. If you still have any further queries regarding Quickpayportal login, please contact us through the comment.