Paycom is an online payroll and HR management solution provider that is specially designed for the employees. It helps companies to manage their employee’s payrolls and other payment-related information.
Employees can view and manage their paystubs, time, punches, payroll processing status, paychecks, employee benefit programs, discounts, deals, and much more from the paycom employee self-service login portal.
Table of Contents
Paycom Payroll and HR Software Pros
There are many pros of the paycom portal, which makes it better from the other payroll management software. These areas following:
- Paycom has a user-friendly interface. So, a non-technical person also understands how it works and accesses it easily.
- The most important things for the organizations are the security of the data. So, paycom keeps data secure, and it is a reliable portal.
- It helps companies to manage the employment life cycle completely from hiring to retirement.
- Paycom employee portal is one of the best payroll management portals in Australia. Paycom company always try to provide you with the best services, and it improves and grows its features.
- There is a separate login portal for the employees – Paycom employees self-service where they can check their pay stubs, payrolls, paychecks, pay hours, and other payment-related information and summaries.
- Employees can get information immediately and up to date on the paycom employee self-service login portal.
- You can access it from anywhere and anytime. And all information can be viewed from one dashboard.
- Paycom provides an option of clocking in and clocking out that is also great, and it makes better from its competitors.
- It’s also tab are self-explanatory. So, anyone can understand where is what information they can get.
- Paycom can locate your paystub, time, benefits, schedule, forms, approvals, time management, payhours, bonus, training programs, discounts, and performance reviews.
- Paycom also has an application which you can download from the Playstore or App store. Then, you also can log in at paycom from your mobile.
- There is a separate dashboard for the clients. You will need your client id and password to login at paycom client portal. These login credentials are providing by the company when you take any services from them.
Paycom Payroll Cons
There are no service cons of the paycom. But the following are some issues which you can face while using paycom that you can count in cons:
- If you enter an incorrect password more than 3 or 4 times consecutive, so your paycom employee self-service account will be locked.
- The punch change submits request is pretty confusing. They can make it easier to understand.
- Paycom is much expensive. Small companies can’t afford it.
Many companies are using paycom because it helps to manage the entire employment life cycle of the company. So, companies don’t need to hire an accountant, especially to manage payrolls and paystubs of the employees.
It saves them time and reduces the workload of the employee’s payments and queries related to the employee paystubs, paychecks, benefits programs, etc. This all information they can get now at the paycom self-service portal immediately and anytime.